You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 309.

Thursday, May 14th 2020, 5:21pm

Author: San7

Menu creation

You can connect the menu plugin in a ready-made project from Panotour. You need to include it in the xml file. And you need to put the "plugins" folder with the file in the root scrollarea.js Download the demo version and try it out Important!!! Version of krpano should not be below 1.2

Monday, May 11th 2020, 6:51pm

everpano 3D 1.2.0

Hello, please tell me how I can manage, change the thumbnail bar? How can I turn it off to install my own? Or how can I edit, change the buttons and their position, etc. ?

Monday, May 11th 2020, 5:55pm

Creating Floor Plans.

Hi, the plugin works with Everpano, but the thumbnail bar in Everpano does not work in edit mode. When the plan editor is disabled, the thumbnail bar and plan work fine

Wednesday, May 6th 2020, 10:40am

add hotspot

Thank! Yes, you can create a hotspot on top of the video on it. and schedule the video to run on click Some coding knowledge is required. The plugin creates the usual hotspots. You can assign them your actions. Upon completion, delete the PIN code in the save_hotspot.khml file - the editor will be disabled. You can delete the "editor" folder which lies along the path "add_hotshot/plugins_l/" - in it are editor files that are not needed at the end

Tuesday, May 5th 2020, 3:38am

add hotspot

Quoted from "gunhill" Braucht man für die Version 1.76 eine neue Schlüsseldatei? Meine funktioniert nicht. Es kommt old Licence. Mit Version 1.75 ging es noch wunderbar. Write me your email address to which I sent the plugin, I will send the " file key"

Monday, May 4th 2020, 11:45am

Menu creation

Hi, Updated menu editor plugin. http://novosibpano.ru/Plugins/MenuEdit_en.html An additional panel for editing the menu design has appeared. See its features on YouTube We also managed to launch it in a Panotour.

Sunday, April 26th 2020, 8:19pm

Random hotspot

Quoted from "agufon" And that it was kept in a margin of positions x, y predetermined? These are your set conditions, which means a rectangular area of ​​screen coordinates, within which a hot spot should be located. And this rectangle is described by the maximum and minimum values ​​of x and y Quoted from "agufon" The first option does work for me, but I don't understand the maximum or minimum values, if they are around the initial position of the hotspot and in which units they are expressed ...

Saturday, April 25th 2020, 8:22pm

Random hotspot

Or such an option Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 <scene name="scene_1" onstart="delayedcall(0.1,test(500,50,100,50));" ... <hotspot name="spot" type="text" width="20.00" height="20.00" bgcolor="0xFF0000" /> <!-- test(X max,X min,Y max,Y min); --> <action name="test" scope="localonly" args="Xmax, Xmin, Ymax, Ymin"> mul(valX, global.random, get(Xmax)); mul(valY, global.random, get(Ymax)); if(valX LE Xmin, test(get(Xmax), get(Xmin), get(Ymax), get(Ymin)); , if(valY LE Ymin, test(ge...

Saturday, April 25th 2020, 6:27pm

Random hotspot

Here is an example, in onstart, define the limits for x and y Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 <action name="startup" autorun="onstart"> ... set(Xmax,500); set(Xmin,200); set(Ymax,500); set(Ymin,200); </action> <scene name="scene_1" onstart="delayedcall(0.1,test());" ... <hotspot name="spot" type="text" width="20.00" height="20.00" edge="center" bgcolor="0xFF0000" bgalpha="1" bgroundedge="10 10 10 10" /> <action name="test" > mul(valX, random, Xmax...

Monday, April 20th 2020, 7:06pm

add hotspot

You can download the example with the plugin here Use your key file! The PIN code input method has changed! youtube Changes The plugin works with the version krpano not lower than v.1.20 !

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 5:25pm

Syntax Question

It works! Thanks!

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 4:28pm

Syntax Question

Klaus, thanks for the helpful example! This works when there is a name: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 <test name="test1" a1="tt" a2="yy" a3="uu" /> <action autorun="onstart" type="Javascript"><![CDATA[ var layer = krpano.get("test[test1]"); var attributes = layer.getattributes(); for (var i=0; i < attributes.length; i++) { var attrib = attributes[i]; var value = layer[attrib]; krpano.set("value", value); krpano.set("attrib", attrib); krpano.call("trace(attrib,=,value)"); } ]]></ac...

Wednesday, April 8th 2020, 3:38am

Menu creation

Put action callwith(layer[back_txt],onclick); on the hotspot. It takes the menu one step back. I sent you a link to the download in PM

Tuesday, April 7th 2020, 9:15am

Menu creation

Hi! 1. You can change the color of the dots here: menu/plugins/layer_menu.xml layer name="indik_vlog" ... css="font-family:Arial; font-size:20px; color:#00FFFF; text-align:center; margin-left:5px; margin-right:5px;" 2. You can change the fill color of the thumbnail text here: menu/style_menu.xml style name="txt_menu_thumbnail" ... bgcolor="0x1B5861" 3. For example, your button is written like "menu_2" and it opens a group. The name of this button in the menu is "lin_2" To call this button, set i...

Monday, April 6th 2020, 7:44pm

Grouping scenes and creating a list

I updated the information on the site. An example with a plugin can be downloaded here .

Monday, April 6th 2020, 7:21am

Zoom ScrollArea with touch possible?

Hi open the photo tab, open the photo-it is enlarged with two fingers on smartphones http://novosibpano.ru/VT/menu3/. he code is here .

Friday, April 3rd 2020, 2:20pm

Syntax Question

Yes for example <test a1="tt" a2="yy" a3="uu" /> trace (test [item] .count) --> 3 (3 elements) trace (test [2]) --> yy(the second element contains yy) trace (test [2].name) --> a2 (name of the second element) But this is the wrong syntax, these are my fantasies

Friday, April 3rd 2020, 9:39am

Syntax Question

Hello, syntax question. How to find out the number of elements <test a1="1" a2="2" a3="3" /> How to find out the number of "a№"? How to get the value "a№" by its number? How to get the name "a№" by its number?