You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Today, 12:18pm

Author: klaus.krpano

Sound troubles in chrome - panotour + newest krpano update

Hi, thanks! I have checked that file now - it basically does the same as my template updates in the 1.20.7 release - it removes the sound-autoplay-workarounds from PTP. The newer krpano versions are handling all kind of autoplay-restritcions and workarounds automatically and these old manual workarounds in PTP are not checking if an workaround is even necessary and are therefore conflicting. Best regards, Klaus

Today, 12:12pm

krpano 1.20

Hi, one note about the 1.20.7 release - there is a new release online, same version number, but build-date 2020-05-26. In the previous release from yesterday I forgot accidentally to remove an internal debug message. When doing an invalid array access like 'item[]' or calling getItem(null) from JS there was a console.log message in the browser log. In normal or correct usage that log message shouldn't appear, but just to make sure, it was removed now and new build released. Best regards, Klaus

Today, 12:05pm

krpano 1.20

Hi, Quoted from "HansNyb" From the dokumentation I read that this is New: Enable the Fullscreen Mode support for newer iPadOS versions. Klaus can you tell what IOS version. And how new should it be to support it. My iPad is the first Air version from 2014 and it can not be updated to the later IOS versions. I do not see the fullscreen button. The fullscreen support for iPad is enabled (white-listed) for iOS 13.4 and higher now. In older iOS versions swipping/dragging/moving the finger anywhere s...

Yesterday, 5:32pm

Animated hotspots not working on mobile - fine on pc

Hi, here the new krpano 1.20.7 release, there too large hotspot images will be automatically downscaled. Best regards, Klaus

Yesterday, 5:31pm

WebXR on Oculus GO issue

Hi, this is fixed now in krpano 1.20.7. Best regards, Klaus

Yesterday, 5:27pm

capturetouch vs context menu on android

Hi, Thanks for reporting, this is fixed now in krpano 1.20.7. Best regards, Klaus

Yesterday, 5:25pm

Iframe does not rendered on iOS devices (ipone & ipad)

Hi, this was a predefined xml-templates from Panotour Pro. For some reason it didn't allow/use the web-content hotspots for iOS. In the new 1.20.7 version these templates are updated now and iOS usage is possible: krpano 1.20.7 Best regards, Klaus

Yesterday, 5:23pm

krpano 1.20

krpano 1.20.7 here the next krpano release: krpano 1.20.7 Release Notes Some notes about this release:This release is especially important for the VR-support in the latest Oculus Browser version 9.* (for Oculus Go, Oculus Quest and GearVR). There it fixes VR rendering problems like a too low multi-resolution-level, too large non-distorted hotspots and a too small display in the left-bottom corner during blending or when using post-processing.The krpano tools avoid now the creation of temporary f...

Yesterday, 8:29am

ios 13.4.1 cant pinzh zoom the popups from the postprocessing exmple - bug?

Hi, do you mean making a zoom gesture inside the html or iframe popup works and zooms the whole webpage? That shouldn't work anywhere and would be a bug/problem. Which browser and browser-version do you use to do that? I'm not able to reproduce that anywhere... Update: or have you maybe manually enabled the 'force zoom' helper in Android Chrome: https://browserhow.com/how-to-enable-for…chrome-android/ With this enabled zooming is forced by the browser and would work but this is not an intended b...

Yesterday, 8:12am

SOLVED!!! Limits for Flat Multires panorama?

Hi, what krpano version do you use? There was a numerical bug that prevents hit-testing hotspots with a very very small scale, but that should be fixed in 1.20.6. Best regards, Klaus

Sunday, May 24th 2020, 4:12pm

krpano 1.20

Hi, Quoted from "sblack" please check and confirm that border of polygonal hotspots are unclickable now (not hovered, no onclick reaction) unlike the krpano v1.19 and earlier Right, when rendered by WebGL the borders of polygonal hotspots are not clickable for performance reasons. But in the next release there will be a new setting (borderhittest) to enable them optionally for hit-testing. Another way to make them clickable would be using renderer="css3d", then they get rendered by SVG and hit-t...

Sunday, May 24th 2020, 4:08pm

Sound troubles in chrome - panotour + newest krpano update

Hi, do you have a small/minimal PTP example (.kpt file) that shows the problem? I'm short before releasing the next krpano version and have already removed several outdated and unnecessary device checks and workarounds (like a autoplay workaround) from the PTP xml templates that might be related to sound problem, but I'm not able to build a non-working PTP example so that I could test if these changes would work. Best regards, Klaus

Sunday, May 24th 2020, 12:39pm

hotspot invisible take memory ?!!

Hi, how did you measure the memory need and are you sure the memory need is your problem? Visible=false causes no rendering and no hit-testing, but the referenced image gets loaded of course. If you don't want an image to get loaded, just don't load it (no hotspot or an empty url). But when several hotspot images are using the same 'source' image, that image only gets loaded once and also only one GPU texture is used. That means there would be no additional memory need in this case. Best regards...

Friday, May 22nd 2020, 1:06pm

Limits of images dimensions for crop animation, version 1.20.6

Hi, the limits for hotspot images is the maximum supported texture size of the device. On desktop typically 8192x8192 to 16384x16384, on mobiles typically 4096x4096, except for a few older and lower-end ones, there just 2048x2048. For version 1.20.7 and I have already implemented a kind of 'workaround' for that case - when larger than the maximum supported texture size, the image first will be automatically downscaled before uploading to the GPU as texture. Only the width or the height that exce...

Thursday, May 21st 2020, 9:13pm

Example: html div inside krpano with scrolling support

Hi, yes, you can add any html code, for images make sure the paths are correct (relative to the html file). Also have a look at this example (included in the download package): https://krpano.com/examples/#pp-blur Best regards, Klaus

Thursday, May 21st 2020, 9:10pm

Trouble installing Panotour Pro update

Hi, that means your Panotour Pro software is not registered. Click register and enter your Panotour Pro license key (you need to have one to use Panotour Pro of course). Best regards, Klaus

Thursday, May 21st 2020, 5:59pm

Trouble installing Panotour Pro update

Hi, 'Trial version' or 'demo version' ? If 'Trial version' - then your Panotour Pro installation might be not registered... If 'demo version' - using the krpano Panotour Pro Update Package requires an upgraded krpano license: https://krpano.com/buy/upgrade/ Best regards, Klaus

Thursday, May 21st 2020, 5:54pm

depth.mobile and depth.normal not working with 1.20.6?

Hi, Quoted from "GIOLETS" while using Oculus the windows is about 5 times more bigger. This is a conflict with an unexpected change in the Oculus Browser (it doesn't resize the rendering buffer of a WebGL canvas to the requested size). It will be fixed very soon in krpano version 1.20.7, then the hotspots will have their correct size again. Best regards, Klaus

Thursday, May 21st 2020, 11:51am

Thumbsticks on Oculus Touch Controls no longer function in Oculus Browser after its update to WebXR only.

Quoted from "spacerywirtualne" In the next version of webvr.js, will it be possible to detect which button was used? From the right controller or left controller... Hmm... no, why? That's already possible and I don't know any requests for changing anything related...