You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 55.

Friday, August 9th 2013, 3:02pm

Author: benjamin ziegler

My Videos Not Working On Ipad

Same problem for me :( No video on Ipad. i tryed all above bit doesnt work. tells me it doesnt find the video but it this where it search and it works on Windows. I have only one path on the Xml. Same for Win, Ipad .... The video is in 1920/960. Any idea ? Thanks

Thursday, November 19th 2009, 12:47pm

First Air France's Airbus A380

This is the first A380 delivered to Air France : You can see it on Airfrance's webpage : http://corporate.airfrance.com/fr/ Or on my web site with some more making off pictures ;) :http://www.bziegler.com/2009/11/1er-a380-af/

Thursday, November 19th 2009, 12:45pm

Video production office

For a change here is a visit of offices. No airplane this time ;) Direct link to the virtual visit

Wednesday, August 12th 2009, 2:01pm

Falcon 900EX interactive visit with KrPano (Videos, gallery, carousel, demo mode...)

Quoted from "nelk" Hi Benjamin, Très beau projet, félicitations :-) I like the music and the menu very much. I saw some aliasing in the demo mode, do you use only flash 9 engine ? Regards, Nicolas Thanks :) I'll have to check but i used Flash 10 !

Wednesday, August 12th 2009, 10:45am

Falcon 900EX interactive visit with KrPano (Videos, gallery, carousel, demo mode...)

Quoted from "bulp" hye Benjamin... what a great tour.... congrats... id just wonder your mouse/keyboard control mode.... is it drag3d? ..... usually this drag3d mode suppose to be click and drag... not with keyboard.. may i know your setting for this mode.... thank you.. Thanks no this is not a drag mode ! I jsut lowered the sensitivity of the mouse. Some of my clients found them to fast :( Too much maybe ?

Monday, August 10th 2009, 6:36pm

Here is my last public project. I've done an A319 Corporate jet last week but the client doesn't want it to be public :( This one is the first of a long list for TAG aviation (private corporate airline). I've used many features of KrPano : Plan with a radar Carrousel Demo mode Gallery 3D videos Tell me what you think ;)

Monday, August 10th 2009, 2:20pm

video player bug list

Cool :) Works for me now :)

Tuesday, June 30th 2009, 9:08am

Inside a race car : Porsche Cup GT3

very nice ;) Saw it on panophoto :) The only concern is the exterior ! You see some but it is almost burnt. I would paint it all in full white no ?

Sunday, June 28th 2009, 5:36pm

Airbus VR on my pro blog

I just updated my Professional website. I've done more than 30 VR of Airbus Aircraft. I show some on my website. The whole stuff should be on Airbus page soon ;)

Thursday, June 25th 2009, 10:37pm

Videoplayer 'Click to play' issue when pausedonstart="true"

Yes it is still beta ! So that is why there is still some troubles ;) works great except that if i switch to another program and come back to my tour the video is black. No way to restart it ! And if i stopall sounds, it doesn't cut off videos sounds ! Only Mp3 one

Thursday, June 25th 2009, 2:32pm

how to start video once the VR is fully loaded ?

it works for me ! i used the same code as sugested by Job.1 but i replaced onpreviewcomplete by onloadcomplete THanks Job.1

Thursday, June 25th 2009, 12:43pm

tryed that ! I've a hotspot named = video i've set its pausedonstart="true" so it don't start Then i added this : Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 <action name="startvideo"> onloadcomplete(action(displayvideo)); </action> <action name="displayvideo"> play(video); </action> doesn't work :(

Thursday, June 25th 2009, 12:02pm

bugs with 3D hotspots

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Hi, make sure that the kprotect tool uses the correct krpano.swf file, (1.0.8 beta 8 build 2009-06-15 at the moment) check this in the "setup" tab, the kprotect tool stores the path of the krpano.swf file, but when there were more different kprotect versions installed, then the path of the krpano.swf could be still to direct the older one, best regards, Klaus pfffffff i'm so bad ;) Ok cool ! Works like a charm

Thursday, June 25th 2009, 9:53am

I was wondering if there is a way to check that the VR images are fully loaded before starting to play videos ? Any idea ? THanks

Thursday, June 25th 2009, 12:09am

bugs with 3D hotspots

I've finish a complex tour with videos, 3D hotpsots, 3D sounds ...... I've some troubles ! 1st : i get this messages due to videoplayer ! Source code 1 2 3 TypeError: Error #1006: setbitmapsize is not a function. at videoplayer/start_video_drawing() at videoplayer/netStatusHandler() 2nd : my 3D distored hotspots are distored anymore ! their position is good but they are not rotated of course it works without protecting the licence. I've tryed not to embed anything but protecting the licence and ...

Wednesday, June 24th 2009, 11:26pm

stopallsounds(); also stops video !

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Hi, thanks for this note, here is a quick fix, index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=117 best regards, Klaus thanks for that fast corretion :) but stopallsounds(); should cut all sounds from the tour including sounds comin from videos no ? now with the correction, it cuts all sounds but not the videos one ;)

Wednesday, June 24th 2009, 11:04pm

Hotspot editor : with separate axis

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Quoted from "benjamin ziegler" can you explain ? my englsih isn't good enough ;) Hi, die Eckpunkte des Hotspots per Maus zu verschiebbar zu machen ist meine eigentliche Absicht (aim=Ziel/Absicht, bin mir aber auch nicht sicher, ob das im Englischen richtig ausgedrückt war ), ich hab auch bereits mit der Arbeit daran begonnen, aber aus Zeitgründen bei der 1.0.8 beta 8 nur schnell die aktuellen Drehmöglichkeiten eingebaut (die waren deutlich einfacher zu realisieren) um...

Wednesday, June 24th 2009, 10:45pm

directionalsound in video

just implemented it on my tour :) so cool ! can't show it now but it uses a lot of beta features and it is really cool to have them :)

Wednesday, June 24th 2009, 10:40pm

directionalsound in video

you are my lord ;) Lord of the VR :)