You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Yesterday, 12:37pm

Author: klaus.krpano

Cannot achieve any blending in a loadscene call

Hi, please check here the loadscene syntax: https://krpano.com/docu/actions/#top The blending setting is the fourth parameter. Wrong: Source code 1 loadscene(scene_V_1_03_AK_MvF_19-10-16,MERGE,BLEND(2.0, linear)); Correct: Source code 1 loadscene(scene_V_1_03_AK_MvF_19-10-16,null,MERGE,BLEND(2.0, linear)); Btw - the'loadscene_blend' settings from the skin_settings are not krpano 'core' settings, they are only used by the actions defined in the vtourskin.xml. Best regards, Klaus

Yesterday, 12:32pm

Popup iframe not working w. all websites

Quoted from "HansNyb" Is ther a way of setting the size in percentage. Look in the popup <action> for these lines: Source code 1 2 width=calc(min(width,global.stagewidth*0.9)), height=calc(min(height,global.stageheight*0.8)), and replace them with these: Source code 1 2 width=get(width), height=get(height),

Yesterday, 12:27pm

jQuery - Div - VTBuilder

Assign CSS IDs and Classes to arbitrary layers / plugins?

Yesterday, 12:26pm

Using display.customFullscreenElement

Hi, this example is using customFullscreenElement - see in the sync.xml: https://krpano.com/examples/#js-sync-viewers That variable can point to a custom html element that should be used as 'container' when entering the fullscreen mode. Best regards, Klaus

Tuesday, May 26th 2020, 10:50pm

krpano 1.20

Quoted from "HansNyb" I suppose it is the same problem that makes the popup iFrame unusable for scrolling. Maybe the old iOS version is the reason, but sorry, I have currently no old iOS device where the scrolling doesn't work... Quoted from "HansNyb" And I assume that is not only on iPad but also iPhone. No iPhone, the fullscreen mode is only provided on the iPad (ask Apple for the why ).

Tuesday, May 26th 2020, 10:27pm

IQ on Oculus Go with WebXR

For me the resolution is fine now... Are you sure you're actually using version 1.20.7? Try clearing your browser cache. And where do you test? Oculus Go, Oculus Quest or GearVR? And what Oculus Browser version?

Tuesday, May 26th 2020, 4:26pm

Popup iframe not working w. all websites

Hi, every website can block its usage inside an iframe if it wants - and the Google search page probably don't want to get embedded . About cookies and external iframes - sorry, no experience with that, but maybe there is an iframe setting to allow that.. Search in the popup example xml for this line: Source code 1 calc(popup.datacontent, '<iframe style="position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;top:0px;left:0px;" src="'+content+'" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>'); That's the whole ifr...

Tuesday, May 26th 2020, 12:18pm

Sound troubles in chrome - panotour + newest krpano update

Hi, thanks! I have checked that file now - it basically does the same as my template updates in the 1.20.7 release - it removes the sound-autoplay-workarounds from PTP. The newer krpano versions are handling all kind of autoplay-restritcions and workarounds automatically and these old manual workarounds in PTP are not checking if an workaround is even necessary and are therefore conflicting. Best regards, Klaus

Tuesday, May 26th 2020, 12:12pm

krpano 1.20

Hi, one note about the 1.20.7 release - there is a new release online, same version number, but build-date 2020-05-26. In the previous release from yesterday I forgot accidentally to remove an internal debug message. When doing an invalid array access like 'item[]' or calling getItem(null) from JS there was a console.log message in the browser log. In normal or correct usage that log message shouldn't appear, but just to make sure, it was removed now and new build released. Best regards, Klaus

Tuesday, May 26th 2020, 12:05pm

krpano 1.20

Hi, Quoted from "HansNyb" From the dokumentation I read that this is New: Enable the Fullscreen Mode support for newer iPadOS versions. Klaus can you tell what IOS version. And how new should it be to support it. My iPad is the first Air version from 2014 and it can not be updated to the later IOS versions. I do not see the fullscreen button. The fullscreen support for iPad is enabled (white-listed) for iOS 13.4 and higher now. In older iOS versions swipping/dragging/moving the finger anywhere s...

Monday, May 25th 2020, 5:33pm

LoadState property does not reach (3) state for cubestripe !!

Hi, thanks for reporting, is fixed now in krpano 1.20.7. Best regards, Klaus

Monday, May 25th 2020, 5:32pm

Animated hotspots not working on mobile - fine on pc

Hi, here the new krpano 1.20.7 release, there too large hotspot images will be automatically downscaled. Best regards, Klaus

Monday, May 25th 2020, 5:31pm

WebXR on Oculus GO issue

Hi, this is fixed now in krpano 1.20.7. Best regards, Klaus

Monday, May 25th 2020, 5:27pm

capturetouch vs context menu on android

Hi, Thanks for reporting, this is fixed now in krpano 1.20.7. Best regards, Klaus

Monday, May 25th 2020, 5:25pm

Iframe does not rendered on iOS devices (ipone & ipad)

Hi, this was a predefined xml-templates from Panotour Pro. For some reason it didn't allow/use the web-content hotspots for iOS. In the new 1.20.7 version these templates are updated now and iOS usage is possible: krpano 1.20.7 Best regards, Klaus

Monday, May 25th 2020, 5:23pm

krpano 1.20

krpano 1.20.7 here the next krpano release: krpano 1.20.7 Release Notes Some notes about this release:This release is especially important for the VR-support in the latest Oculus Browser version 9.* (for Oculus Go, Oculus Quest and GearVR). There it fixes VR rendering problems like a too low multi-resolution-level, too large non-distorted hotspots and a too small display in the left-bottom corner during blending or when using post-processing.The krpano tools avoid now the creation of temporary f...

Monday, May 25th 2020, 8:29am

ios 13.4.1 cant pinzh zoom the popups from the postprocessing exmple - bug?

Hi, do you mean making a zoom gesture inside the html or iframe popup works and zooms the whole webpage? That shouldn't work anywhere and would be a bug/problem. Which browser and browser-version do you use to do that? I'm not able to reproduce that anywhere... Update: or have you maybe manually enabled the 'force zoom' helper in Android Chrome: https://browserhow.com/how-to-enable-for…chrome-android/ With this enabled zooming is forced by the browser and would work but this is not an intended b...

Monday, May 25th 2020, 8:12am

SOLVED!!! Limits for Flat Multires panorama?

Hi, what krpano version do you use? There was a numerical bug that prevents hit-testing hotspots with a very very small scale, but that should be fixed in 1.20.6. Best regards, Klaus

Sunday, May 24th 2020, 4:12pm

krpano 1.20

Hi, Quoted from "sblack" please check and confirm that border of polygonal hotspots are unclickable now (not hovered, no onclick reaction) unlike the krpano v1.19 and earlier Right, when rendered by WebGL the borders of polygonal hotspots are not clickable for performance reasons. But in the next release there will be a new setting (borderhittest) to enable them optionally for hit-testing. Another way to make them clickable would be using renderer="css3d", then they get rendered by SVG and hit-t...

Sunday, May 24th 2020, 4:08pm

Sound troubles in chrome - panotour + newest krpano update

Hi, do you have a small/minimal PTP example (.kpt file) that shows the problem? I'm short before releasing the next krpano version and have already removed several outdated and unnecessary device checks and workarounds (like a autoplay workaround) from the PTP xml templates that might be related to sound problem, but I'm not able to build a non-working PTP example so that I could test if these changes would work. Best regards, Klaus