You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 47.

Tuesday, March 3rd 2020, 12:36pm

Author: mc360photo

Problem with text layer rotation: text rotate but background do not rotate

I am trying to have a text layer vertically rotated with a background color. I use XML like this: <layer name="verticaltext" keep="true" type="text" html="vertical text" css="color:#FFFFFF; transform: rotate(-90deg);" bgcolor="0xFF0000" bgalpha="1" /> The text is properly rotated but the background remain horizontal !! If I use HTML with the same css, like this: <div style="background-color:#FF0000; transform: rotate(-90deg);"> vertical text </div> both text and background are properly rotated. ...

Thursday, February 27th 2020, 12:45pm

Dinamically change controlbar height in vtourskin.xml

To make room for a second row of buttons I need to increase the height of the controlbar of vtourskin.xml (last release) when, by resizing, the controlbar width becomes too small to show all the buttons in a single row. I have not been able to understand how to dinamically change the height of the controlbar (statically defined by the "skin_setting.controlbar_height" parameter) keeping all the functionality of controlbar scrolling when thumbs and map are open/closed. Any help will be really appr...

Tuesday, November 12th 2019, 5:16pm

How to use in krpano the Google Photo Sphere metadata

I am getting wrong result using krpano 1.20.2 to generate VTour from images with Google Photo Sphere metadata. I used the default MAKE VTOUR (MULTIRES) droplet passing an image that has following metadata: Cropped Area Image Height Pixels: 3000 Cropped Area Image Width Pixels : 6720 Cropped Area Left Pixels : 0 Cropped Area Top Pixels : 0 Full Pano Height Pixels : 3360 Full Pano Width Pixels : 6720 Initial Camera Dolly : 0.0 Initial Horizontal FOV Degrees : 90 Initial View Heading Degrees : 23 I...

Wednesday, March 20th 2019, 2:32pm

krpano at IVRPA conference in Belfast in June 2019

Klaus, are you planning to attend at IVRPA conference in Belfast in June? It will be a great opportunity to present your new krpano release and, possibly, do a short trainig course about it to all of us. Please let us know!! Thanks Marco

Sunday, February 3rd 2019, 9:07am

How to use placeholders for xmltemplate

Please help me to understand how to use placeholders for xmltemplate and how to change them in the command line. I use the command line: "krpanotools makepano -config=vtour-multires.config [options] inputfiles" and I can change the value of the [VIEW] placeholder with -xmltemplate_view=... in the [options] but I do not understand how to change the value for other placeholders in the xmltemplate file like, for instance, the [VIEWLIMITS] placeholder. What to do to change [VIEWLIMITS] placeholder f...

Wednesday, July 11th 2018, 6:10pm

Batch to produce a projected snapshot from spherical pano

Any idea how to produce an projected image snapshot from a spherical pano file passing the hlookat, vlookat, fov parameters and the output image dimensions (like a screen snapshot but without displayng the pano in the browser)? Thanks Marco

Sunday, August 7th 2016, 11:13am

Querystring parameters h and f are forced null

Sorry Klaus but it is not working for me!! I am sure no other code is inserted in what is generated by dropping a tif file on "MAKE PANO (MULTIRES) v 1.19-pr5" tool except for the action "myOnStart" that is only tracing querystring parameters. I have also tested with a just downloaded 1.19-pr6 version of krpano to be sure nothing changed from your delivered sw and result is the same, h and f are not passed!! I have also tested with other single letter querystring parameters and all the alphabet ...

Thursday, July 21st 2016, 5:30pm

Querystring parameters h and f are forced null

I have generated a simple 1 scene pano using MAKE PANO (MULTIRES) v 1.19-pr5 I have inserted an "onstart" action in generated XML to trace querystring parameters h,v, f (see below the xml generated). I call the generated html page with h,v, f parametrs defiened as follows: http://192.168.2.2:8090/Scene0001.html?h=60&v=-30&f=90 The showlog() trace always null for h and f parameters, only v is properly traced. It seems that h and f are someway filtered!! This is a big issue because h, v, f, in que...

Saturday, January 23rd 2016, 9:48am

Plugin to tag people in panorama

Does anyone knows about a plugin/application to tag people in html5 panorama? No more info available about tagging plugins listed some time ago in krpano site. Thanks Marco

Tuesday, September 29th 2015, 5:01pm

Testing Server fixed ip

Is it possible to define a fixed ip for testing server, so is always using the same ip address also if used on different PC? Thanks Marco

Thursday, April 2nd 2015, 11:06am

Cursor hotspot like in Streetview

I would like to have a cursor that act as an hotspot, like the cursor of Streetview(ie: the cursor is an arrow that points toward the next panorama available in that direction, clicking you enter the pointed panorama). Any suggestion about how to start or plugin already developed? Thanks

Wednesday, September 3rd 2014, 9:08am

How to know if an hotspot is inside the viewport?

I have an hotspot with the attached image changing at intervals as a slide presentation. I would like to stop the image changing loop when the hotspot exit from the viewport and restart the loop when the hotspot return in the viewport. To do this I need to know when the hotspot ath/atv are inside the current viewport. Any suggestion how to get this visibility flag? Thanks Marco

Monday, July 7th 2014, 6:30pm

Height problem with iPhone when pano is inside a form tag

I am using ASP.NET for my site and I am having problem to display 100% height panorama on iPhone in landscape mode. The problem is that a gray band is displayed below the panorama and the top side of panorama is shifted upside out of the sceen. This happens when you rotate the iPhone from portrait to landscape. The problem is connected to the <form> tag that is used by ASP.NET to wrap the HTML code in the body of the page. To verify this I have done following test: - produced a panorama with MAK...

Sunday, May 18th 2014, 12:13pm

Disable tilt mode for GoogleMap plugin

I would like to disable the tilted view (45° oblique aerial photos) in GoogleMap plugin. This is required for two reasons: 1) when the tilted aerial photo is rotated the radar position of the plugin is not updated, providing a wrong information to user about look direction in the panorama 2) the positioning of marker on tilted photos is not accurate due to the perspective viewing GoogleMap API allows to disable the "tilt" parameter for the map (that is enabled by default), but I don't know how t...

Tuesday, May 13th 2014, 7:05pm

Suggestions about production of virtual tour on DVD

I have a vtour made of 4 panorama of about 30x15K pixels each. All is working perfectly on line but now I need to make a DVD version of the tour. I have burned on a dvd the tour produced with MAKE VTOUR MULTIRES droplet, it works but i have a lot of problems like: - performances of the optical media - mousewheel not working with Chrome - random errors of "impossible to open" something I have not been able to find any comprehensive info about this argument in the forum and I would really thank fo...

Friday, April 4th 2014, 5:58pm

Ver 1.17 mousewheel not working in Chrome

With the new krpano version 1.17 I am not able to use the mousewheel to zoom the pano in Chrome (version 33.0.1750.154 m / Win7 64bit). Mousewheel is working properly in Firefox and Explorer. Is a known issue or my fault? Thanks Marco