You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 35.

Wednesday, February 5th 2020, 6:48pm

Author: 606r

Droplet tries to close tab/terminate terminal process in order to work

It bothers me for a few years. Enough. I run terminal apps all the time. Every time I start droplet it open two options: "do I want to terminate running processes in this tab?"("closing this tab will terminate the running process ruby." and 'terminate'. If I answer 'cancel' it just lists files I drop to the droplet in current terminal tab usually it switches to ruby tab. I run ruby server and it always jumps to this tab and asks to terminate it. Sometimes I drop files to the droplet a few times ...

Friday, January 31st 2020, 5:38pm

Responsive Grid Menu

Quoted from "jeromebg" Hi, path is relative to krpano player : url.flash="%SWFPATH%/plugins/scrollarea.swf" url.html5="%SWFPATH%/plugins/scrollarea.js" But I have only one krpano player located in different place. I would like to put my own path to the only instance of scrollarea.js, same as I did for gridmenu.xml " Source code 1 %$shared_stuff_path%krpano/plugins/scrollarea.js" "%$shared_stuff_path%krpano/plugins/scrollarea.swf" Merci

Friday, January 31st 2020, 6:44am

hardcoded path to scrollarea.js

Hi, I have a problem with hardcoded link in your xml to scrollarea.js - it is looking for /plugins/scrollarea.js. I am using cms and my project folders contain only panorama files and xml Maybe scrollarea.js path can be extracted as a variable? As a temporary solution I can include /plugins/scrollarea.js in my projects as I am migrating to your plugin. It is not clean. Thank you.

Wednesday, April 4th 2018, 10:55am

Prealign setting for hotspots

There are only two variables - new ath = old ath + prealign. Use table app and sublime for multiple selection and bulk modification. Cheers.

Tuesday, October 11th 2016, 10:08am

Free app for offline tour viewing on IPAD

Quoted from "ibrews" Quoted from "606r" Documents is amazing! Not working for me. I'm getting the same "Local usage with file:// urls is limited due browser security restrictions!" error I would get if I were opening the file on my desktop computer. I also tried downloading Firefox on my iPhone, but it doesn't seem to open with it. Am I missing something? Thanks. The app is Documents developed my Readdle, just in case. Never got that message on my desktop nor in documents and I am using krpano ...

Saturday, September 10th 2016, 6:32pm

JS click event works only on desktop (mozilla, chrome, safari)

The plugin works correct only on desktop .. and only unfolds on ios 7.1.2 safari ) Thanx in advance! That's the logic behind opening: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 social_icons.addEventListener('click', socialOpen); function socialOpen(e){ pluginStatus = 2; social_icons.removeEventListener("click",socialOpen); social_icons.addEventListener("click", iconClick, false); window.addEventListener("click", clickOutEvent, false); draw_icons(); } function iconCli...

Thursday, July 14th 2016, 1:36pm

viewing local pano on andorid OS phone

Hi, Try Firefox. Works for me. The photo gallery app gets cluttered with tile jpegs and is slow to initiate. So for mobile use just cubic images. Good luck!

Saturday, September 5th 2015, 11:39am

Interesting tour in 3D not krpano

Hi there! Quoted from "andrew22222" I remember seeing that very same tour years ago Actually I've posted tour in that restaurant back in 2011 White Rabbit restaurant tour (Moscow) Link have changed to http://around.photo/white-rabbit-restaurant-in-russia-moscow

Friday, September 4th 2015, 7:44pm

SPHERE TO CUBE droplet converts only first image (Mac OS Mavericks)

Mac OS Mavericks, Krpano tools 1.18.5. Now I faced the same problem with SPHERE TO CUBE droplet - only first image is converted. "Open with" trick worked once converting only two images. MAKE VTOUR (MULTIRES) droplet works as intended. Edit: Krpanotools 1.17.4 works as intended. Thanx

Friday, September 4th 2015, 12:13pm

Actually I like transition, it looks awesome. Have a look at 2009 Image Modeller vids: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jK_8XNhgJb8 and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQuFy6qTjt4 I don't know what has happend with standalone Autodesk image Modeller. I've played with Autodesk Stitcher and Modeller back in 2008. It was nice but very time consuming and didn't worth effort for stuff I did back then. Performance and browser tech went much further now.

Thursday, September 3rd 2015, 12:47pm

I know google does something similar. Low res but pretty nevertheless http://tours.biganto.ru/tour/554b20b17f092/launch

Sunday, June 28th 2015, 4:23pm

GoodReader alternative for Android?

Same thing here. (resolved, see edit) GoodReader works fine for me, but I'm tempted to use android device with gorgeous 6" HD ips panel instead of heavy ipad. I love ipad and ios, don't get me wrong, but android is much lighter and closer to folks. Of course I still can use device, but I don't want to rely on connection. Google didn't help me so far. No Site2Go HD or HTML Books alternatives for android. I'm trying to use "HTML viewer" - it's free, reads archives BUT gives me XMLHttpRequestError ...

Wednesday, June 27th 2012, 8:33pm

Begius Waterfalls (Black See)

Thanx for advise and file, mate. Have a look at my lenseflare - 7 blades and original star from my Nikkor 10.5

Thursday, June 14th 2012, 2:43pm

Begius Waterfalls (Black See)

http://aroundphoto.ru/index.php/non-commercial/42-bigius There is no water in october though ) edit : new link

Saturday, May 5th 2012, 12:34pm

Does anyone have experience creating something similar? What do you think?

I'm talking about tour, not quality, it really sucks. ps. d800+10.5 rocks ))

Sunday, April 29th 2012, 12:40am

Does anyone have experience creating something similar? What do you think?

http://www.googleartproject.com/ru/colle…eau/museumview/ Maybe it's an old hat. When you click active area the nearest pano is chosen, and all wrapped in true 3d. Extracting textures and creating full 3d environment is the next step, I figure. I saw(and 'v tried) this kind of stuff back in 2008 using Autodesk Image Modeller.

Tuesday, June 28th 2011, 4:09pm

Virtual Bielsko

HI, what's your gear for air shots?

Saturday, June 25th 2011, 12:08am

White Rabbit restaurant tour (Moscow)

When I shoot the other day I didn't try to collapse tripod leg. I thought there should be no problems with nadir at all with this technique, regardless of the surface. Anyway I'll try this tomorrow. What's your distance for nadir shot from main? I've tried NKRemote - I've bind release to the middle button of my bluetooth mouse - voilà, my new remote . But mirror lock up don't work for some reason (there is an option)