You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 763.

Thursday, May 28th 2020, 4:43pm

Author: indexofrefraction

assets cache problem after upgrading version

i'd try something like that in my .htaccess files , see 3rd link above Source code 1 2 3 4 # 5 minutes cache <FilesMatch "\.(ico|pdf|flv|jpg|jpeg|png|gif|js|css|swf)$"> Header set Cache-Control "max-age=300, public" </FilesMatch>

Thursday, May 28th 2020, 4:30pm

for old tours its not such a problem... the browsers cache will expire and then it will load your changes the problem is more with just released tours, when your clients are still are all over it if your old tour used krpano 1.18.3, it probably was not very active the last days ;) so probably nobody has a cached version. only you because you first checked and then updated it still ... you can read this... https://www.digitalocean.com/community/t…hing-strategies https://stackoverflow.com/question...

Thursday, May 28th 2020, 4:18pm

i dont think that there is a 100% safe way to force browsers to load your changes instead of their cache there are some things you can do on the server side (expiration etc) but if the browser respects that is another story so, in general NEVER update (static) live home pages without also changing the url. in development phase, when my clients need to approve, I always use a new link after changes and i check everything 3 times in my dev links before i release the final link there is one trick t...

Wednesday, May 27th 2020, 3:31pm

how to load a different layer in each scene of a tour

just add the layer in your scene without keep=true <scene name="a" ... > <layer name="info" url="a.jpg" ... /> </scene> <scene name="b" ... > <layer name="info" url="b.jpg" ... /> </scene>

Saturday, May 23rd 2020, 7:15pm

hotspot invisible take memory ?!!

invisible hotspots take memory for sure, but 100 "normal" hotspots should not hog down your FPS from 60 to 20. what kind of hotspots are these? very large images? if you use a single image file with crop, each hotspot probably consumes the full memory needed for that large image. you could try: - single images for each hotspot - inline images (use data uri with base64 in the url) - dynamically only add the needed hotspots (addhotspot, removehotspot)

Sunday, May 17th 2020, 5:32pm

Live Video Presenter

That would be a cool feature to offer, but i don't think it is easy to implement that yourself. i googled a bit but I couldn't find a base framework. lots of questions on how this even works...

Saturday, May 16th 2020, 6:01pm

iOS 13.4.1 Safari VR Mode/Gyro

yes.. it works normal... iphone asked me to allow gyro access, everything normal. on iphone you have to clear your cache in the safari settings, otherwise it wont recognize any updates. ps. i know (and like) your site, we use it for work sometimes :)

Saturday, May 16th 2020, 5:53pm

iOS 13.4.1 Safari VR Mode/Gyro

There is no general problem with iOS 13.4.1 and gyro (if the tours run on HTTPS). Is this a new tour? Or did you upgrade? All files? tour.js and plugins? and tested on my iPhone 7... it works here.... maybe it was just a cache problem.

Friday, May 15th 2020, 5:56pm

Custom Transition while switching from one pano to another

some things are possible, yes. see here : https://krpano.com/plugins/userplugins/z…/#example_blend

Friday, May 15th 2020, 3:23pm

Speed of littleplanet intro

YOUR CODE : tween(view.hlookat,-2,2.5,10,easeInOutQuad); DOCUMENTATION : tween(variable, value, time*, tweentype*, donecall*, updatecall*) --> look closely

Friday, May 15th 2020, 10:14am

Keep HTML pop aspect ratio - similar to image popup

Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... addlayer('popup', popup); calc(maxw, global.stagewidth * 0.9); calc(maxh, global.stageheight * 0.8); if(width GT maxw, calc(height, round(height * maxw / width)); copy(width, maxw); ); if(height GT maxh, calc(width, round(width * maxh / height)); copy(height, maxh); ); set(popup, .... width=get(width), height=get(height), .... ); ...

Thursday, May 14th 2020, 5:05pm

ok, sorry... thats a newer example i forgot about i think you already know, you need to replace this code to keep your given aspect ratio... width=calc(min(width,global.stagewidth*0.9)), height=calc(min(height,global.stageheight*0.8)), thats the old fill or fit to frame problem ... tricky stuff :) here is a link... https://stackoverflow.com/questions/1106…in-bounding-box

Thursday, May 14th 2020, 3:04pm

context? what is "the image popup" ? there is no public thing from krpano like that.

Tuesday, May 12th 2020, 4:53pm

IOS 13.4 issues

Quoted from "Team3d" I have upgraded krpano to 1.20.5 and it solves the gyro-issue in iOs 13.4! Tnx! But what about all the older pano's? It is a hell of a job to convert all the others to 1.20.5. Is it possible to add a line to tour.xml or a file that solves the gyro-problem for older pano's? normally replacing the tour.js should do the thing. its a nuisance, but with all the weird things the browsers and apple/ios comes up it is necessary to update older tours once in a while.

Tuesday, May 12th 2020, 4:42pm

Layered Panoramas with transparency

hi sven, there are posts about this in the forum, you do that with hotspots. needs less memory / server space / loading time, but you need to tackle with the alignment (create a hotspot png exactly matching that spot) and there is no multires i also do it like you, i render all combinations .-) it takes a lot of space but the hotspot way is probably more work. best, index https://krpano.com/releases/1.20.6/viewe…xtract/pool.xml https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…38120#post38120 ps. my zfil...

Tuesday, May 12th 2020, 12:19pm

Layer Display BUG

delayedcall may work on first view, but you cant know the loading time... it can be way longer on a mobile but layer onloaded (for image layers) should work, it triggers when the image is loaded ps ... can you see 7ms ?

Tuesday, May 12th 2020, 10:46am

BUG: Deep Linking

1) the startscene variable is set by the url, this is missing with your scheme <action name="startup" autorun="onstart"> in tour.xml will not work anymore but maybe thats not important because of 3) 2) the path scheme is all over in the scene description in tour.xml (if the tour was created with a droplet) Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 <scene name="scene_mypano" title="mypano" onstart="" thumburl="panos/mypano.tiles/thumb.jpg" lat="" lng="" heading=""> <view hlookat="0.0" vlookat="0.0" fovtype="MFOV...

Tuesday, May 12th 2020, 10:33am

Layer Display BUG

events onloadcomplete does not wait for your image https://krpano.com/docu/xml/#events.onxmlcomplete you must use your layers onload event Source code 1 2 <layer name="layer_load_test" url="layertest.jpg" keep="true" visible="true" height="100%" width="100%" safearea="false" onclick="set(x,-3000)" onloaded="set(layer[load_test_container_overlay].alpha,0)" /> https://krpano.com/docu/xml/#layer.onloaded if you have multiple images you must use a counter for each image : onloaded="inc(mycounter)" a...

Tuesday, May 12th 2020, 8:21am

BUG: Deep Linking

it is NOT a bug, if you tamper with the vtourskin and break things note that ?startscene=... also sets the startscene global variable, which might be needed in some places, so you'd have to change that, too. secondly this might be connected to the paths given in the scene descriptions, did you adapt these to your scheme? you can change this to your liking, but there are interconnections and you have to find all places affected. then you probably cant use the droplets anymore or have to adapt the...

Tuesday, May 12th 2020, 8:09am

Layer Display BUG

an image has to be loaded first, so this is totally normal and happens on every website. if you want everything appear at the same time you can create an overlay and fade it out after everything is ready