You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 975.

Tuesday, May 26th 2020, 9:31pm

Author: spacerywirtualne

VTBuilder Remove button

1. Source code 1 2 <style name="navi_open_ico" ox="100" /> <style name="navi_fullscreen_ico" oy="-45" /> 2. Source code 1 <style name="menu_external_link" onloaded.addevent="removelayer(get(name));"/>

Thursday, May 21st 2020, 1:17pm

Thumbsticks on Oculus Touch Controls no longer function in Oculus Browser after its update to WebXR only.

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Hmm... no, why? That's already possible and I don't know any requests for changing anything related... Dear Klaus, I know that, but as everyone has noticed VR ! = XR ... anyway... thanks for confirmation.

Thursday, May 21st 2020, 11:02am

Thumbsticks on Oculus Touch Controls no longer function in Oculus Browser after its update to WebXR only.

Hi Klaus In the next version of webvr.js, will it be possible to detect which button was used? From the right controller or left controller... Piotr

Wednesday, May 6th 2020, 4:02pm

Specify screen percentage for popup windows instead of pixels - how?

The easiest way to do it is: width=calc(min(width,global.stagewidth*0.9)), height=calc(min(height,global.stageheight*0.8)), change to width=80%, height=80%, or Source code 1 onclick="popup('html', get(data[vimeo_01].content), 70%, 70%, true);" Source code 1 2 3 4 ... width=get(width), or width=%3, height=get(height), or height=%4, ...

Wednesday, May 6th 2020, 10:24am

Oculus KeyMap controller

I tested it, and it could be checked. I think I'm using it: https://krpano.com/plugins/webvr/#onvrcontrollerbutton Piotr

Wednesday, May 6th 2020, 10:20am

Specify screen percentage for popup windows instead of pixels - how?

You can use percentage values, like height="80%" width="80%" https://krpano.com/docu/xml/#layer.width ...This can be an absolute pixel value or a relative (to the screenwidth or screenheight) percent value. When not set - the size of the loaded image will be used. ... regards Piotr

Friday, May 1st 2020, 6:59pm

everpano 3D 1.2.0

Thank you, Klaus. The secret has been explained. I think a lot of people will be reassured by this information. regards

Friday, May 1st 2020, 1:06pm

everpano 3D 1.2.0

Unfortunately, this message is only from everpano projects ... I leave it for now, because I have a more serious problem. Projects get stuck at startup. Could you fix it? Thanx

Thursday, April 30th 2020, 10:27pm

everpano 3D 1.2.0

There was a fatal error everpano today , but that's not what I want to ask. Certainly, the efficient developer is already working on the instant repair. Does everpano check and send somewhere (collect, analyze, etc.) links to online projects? We noticed a strange, disturbing "blob:". We also asked about this on the FB group. Such a link is generated in each of our everpano projects. this is example link Source code 1 blob:https://krpano.com/615071ce-a9d9-41d0-95b4-e95ab3c49e44

Thursday, April 30th 2020, 2:34pm

loading of 'panos/.../preview.jpg' failed!

The order is determined by the order in which the thumbnails are clicked, when adding panoramas to the category. As for the start view, I will check it out.

Thursday, April 30th 2020, 1:20pm

I tested your project and saving start view works fine What browser are you using? Check on Google Chrome. As for ZOOM, you can add additional buttons. You can do it yourself in XML, or write to me on priv. Piotr

Thursday, April 30th 2020, 12:28pm

Hi 1. The "Start view" is not set in this project. 2. Scroll is already in the mouse for $2 and on iPad it zooms with two fingers.

Thursday, April 30th 2020, 12:14pm

Array of values, ask for help

Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 <action name="action_dsyrxfpbetum" autorun="onstart"> def(test, array); set(test[0], 'i1'); set(test[1], 'i2'); set(test[2], 'i3'); debugvar(test); action_ojaidyewuqqg(get(test)); </action> <action name="action_ojaidyewuqqg" scope="local" args="var1"> trace('var1=',get(var1[0])); trace('var2=',get(var1[1])); trace('var3=',get(var1[2])); </action>

Sunday, April 26th 2020, 2:02pm

How to count specified hotspots´╝č

Hello, try this code: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 <action name="hs_tag_count_print"> set(hs_tag_count,0); for(set(i,0), i LT hotspot.count, inc(i), if(hotspot[get(i)].tag == "hide", inc(hs_tag_count); ); ); calc(plugin[hotspot_hide].html, 'hide:' + hs_tag_count ); </action> Piotr

Saturday, April 25th 2020, 2:45pm

The whole interface is independently generated by krpano droplet, you don't have to add anything - there are already buttons and buttons for editing ZOOM. Well, unless you're not using a droplet... then give some link. Piotr

Friday, April 24th 2020, 12:56pm

Hello There are two potential reasons for this: 1. Capitalization 2. space in the name The file names of the panoramas should be server-friendly, i.e. instead Anise Gallery 360_01.jpg -> anise_gallery_360_01.jpg Make a small project from two panoramas, upload them to the server and check if there is a reason. p.s. I assume that the files are physically on the server, there is no link to check it. Piotr

Thursday, April 23rd 2020, 9:45pm

Display hotspots only when zoomed in

tested and works Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 <events name="ev_show_hs" keep="true" onviewchange="show_hs()" /> <action name="show_hs" scope="local" protect="true"> for(set(i,0), i LT hotspot.count, inc(i), if(global.view.fov LT 80, set(hotspot[get(i)].visible, true); , set(hotspot[get(i)].visible, false); ); ); </action>

Thursday, April 23rd 2020, 7:08pm

Display hotspots only when zoomed in

Try this code (not tested) Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 <events name="ev_show_hs" keep="true" onviewchange="js_show_hs(get(global.view.fov))" /> <action name="js_show_hs" type="Javascript"><![CDATA[ var fovx = args[1]; var hotspotarray = krpano.get("hotspot").getArray(); for (var i=0; i < hotspotarray.length; i++) { var hs = hotspotarray[i]; if(fovx LT 80) { hs.visible = true; } else { hs.visible = false; } } ]]></action>