You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 505.

Wednesday, May 20th 2020, 4:02pm

Author: jordi

Extracted distorted hotspots not aligning in subsequent views

Quoted from "djodi" <hotspot name="spot_bnct" prealign="true" tx="357.964" ty="0.0" tz="9.891" Yes that's right you need to apply the values like this, and also make sure hotpsot is set to toorigin = world which is the default value

Wednesday, May 20th 2020, 3:59pm

Everpano problem

Update the everpano_ui plugin follow this post

Friday, May 1st 2020, 5:38pm

everpano 3D 1.2.0

Yes, That was a small but with huge effect bug in the plugin, that happened in those projects that user delete panos. I just created an intermediate update so all users that have a everpano3D license can download just now the new version of the everpano UI plugin, and get rid of that bug. Please go to this post to find the instructions on how to get the update for the plugin. Kind regards

Friday, May 1st 2020, 5:27pm

everpano UI plugin update

Hi, There was a small but still with huge effects bug in those projects where some pano was deleted. That has been fixed so you can download this intermediate version from here : update everpano UI plugin You just need to verify with your everpano 3D license. Kind regards

Friday, May 1st 2020, 12:28pm

everpano 3D 1.2.0

Quoted from "spacerywirtualne" Does everpano check and send somewhere (collect, analyze, etc.) links to online projects? We noticed a strange, disturbing "blob:". Not at all. Maybe you can just perform a really easy test, by disabling in your online projects all the plugins related to everpano 3D (navigator, everpano_ui) and see what happens you will let us know, because on one side I can not see any blob: on the network and on the other I have no idea what this blob would be Kind regards

Monday, February 3rd 2020, 6:55pm

How to show virtual tours offline on mobile devices

This link is showing how to use phonegap build, which on one side can be very easy method, but you can not take real advantage of the whole cordova platform. Quoted from "Fernando" I can´t compile using Gradle working offline. I was building android / iOS apps some years ago (8) and you have a full CLI method in order to avoid opening android Studio or xCode, you can do everything from terminal. by doing a calls like this : Source code 1 cordova build android have a look at the docs here Also it...

Thursday, January 30th 2020, 10:06am

everpano 3D 1.2.0

Hi, I just love it when I got those kind of suggestions ! Fortunately, I just implemented a kind of shortcut that will help finding location of occluded regions. When creating a cube or an extruded polygon, after having set up the first 2 points ( a line ) by pressing shift + x you will get a representation of what would be a perfect ortogonal line, and not only this, but also a new point showing you the location of what would be an equidistance ( to make cubes , same size side ) Please have a ...

Monday, January 27th 2020, 9:06pm

I can't register Everpano!

Hi, since everpano 3D 1.2.0 there's a new registration method, check all new features here you can get your new code here : https://everpano.com/lost_license.php Please you should use the same email as when you purchased the license

Monday, January 27th 2020, 12:18pm

BUG? krpano rendered project is sharper than everpano one

Hi, I think you should keep shooting multires and using it in depthmap projects, on one side the loading is much efficient, and on the other side, probably in some future release that will be supported.

Monday, January 27th 2020, 11:41am

BUG? krpano rendered project is sharper than everpano one

Hi, everpano 3D is just using the krpano tools in order to tile the images, so when you go and check both pano folders with the images they should be exactly the same, in both cases, please check it. On the other side, right now ,krpano is able to use depthmap in multires panoramas, but it can load just one level, so when zooming in you will not get new levels loaded, and this is what probably you are referring to, as you have already observed that when you disable the depthmap in the project it...

Saturday, January 25th 2020, 8:33pm

Button to adjust 3D hotspot depth

Yes that is used to create full krpano projects with 3d information, please have a look here : https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…&threadID=16963 and here https://everpano.com/documentation

Tuesday, January 21st 2020, 7:00pm

Modeling meeting spaces

There's always a way to solve issues ;) By looking at the image you could understand the 2 blocks of chairs as a cuboid (cube tool) for each of them. Of course the projection in the dollhouse would not feed exactly, but at least you can perform a nice transition from pano 2 pano. At least you would avoid that projection on the floor. Have a try and let us know

Sunday, January 19th 2020, 10:38pm

Hi, That feature will be included in next release , everpano 3D 1.3.0

Wednesday, January 15th 2020, 11:59am

Hi, while this can be very convenient in a single pano project when it comes to a tour, you need to get the global location of that hotpost, so it became part of the model, and therefore can be shown in all the panoramas. It's already coded a new feature for everpano 3D where you can easily get those values from any point of the project, and get them copied in the clipboard Check here the video https://youtu.be/BH_D35aG6KM

Wednesday, January 15th 2020, 11:52am

Merging several several projects

Hi Tomas, for next release, everpano will create project3d.xml in a different way and scenes will keep the original name, that will fortunatelly help you merging projects, amongst other benefits.

Monday, January 13th 2020, 7:14pm

Hello everyone, I have a problem

Hi, there's a new feature for next release that allows to make ortogonal extreud polygons, therefore you could make sure your model is more straight. More details soon

Tuesday, December 17th 2019, 5:25pm

Depth map rendered from blender deforms scene not so well

Hi, Quoted from "giangm9" Incase I keep using depth image, is there any way to adjust image to make my scene looks better ? Yes, range is very important, so setting correctly what color is 0 distance and where black is maximum distance will make your depthmap more accurate. So in your node window, you should set up with precision minimum and maximum distance. But again, depthmap images should only be used to perform small movements, and *.depth format to freely move around. Hope it helps

Tuesday, December 17th 2019, 1:38pm

Depth map rendered from blender deforms scene not so well

Hi, Quoted from "giangm9" automatically export STL/.depth from blender to fit with krpano is not easy yes that's true, I have been deeply cheking it with some projects I created in blender for testing, and the stl generated by blender needs to be manipulated in there many aspects. But I have understood what need to be done in order to transform them into krpano depth system. I could writte a blender addon for doing so, and also it could automatically render all camera positions at once, and some...