You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Wednesday, May 20th 2020, 9:35pm

Author: _Greg

Navigator plugin customization

Hello, I use the return mode of navigator. In order the edit the action associated to the found scenes, I need to know the variables (especially their spherical coordinates) of the floor hotspots. How are they named ? Cheers, Greg

Saturday, May 16th 2020, 11:00am

Usage with polygonal hotspot

Hi, The effect is really nice. I tried to use this transition with polygonal hotspots but despite by pano are correctly aligned, the tween view doesn't recognize the correct direction (always the same). I use a workaround by keeping image hotspots and use callwith(hs,onclick); but I wonder how to pass the correct parameters to the transition action directly from the polygonal hotspot. Greg

Sunday, April 5th 2020, 5:22pm

Merging several several projects

Hi, I could use some clues on how to merge different everpano projects together. So far, I simply use an openurl action to do it. I try to build some sweet autotour transitions and openurl cut all the magic (screen blinking, fullscreen lost) Tried many things with the loadpano action (thus calling next main.xml file) but without sucess. The problem seems to be the loading of the navigator plugin specific data for each project (floor in my case). I have the feeling that the navigator variables lo...