You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

Monday, March 8th 2010, 3:21pm

Author: DonaldG

krpano 1.0.8 beta 9 (Viewer & Tools)

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Hi, Quoted from "DonaldG" I am getting a corrupt file - only downloading 802Kb not 7Mb when you get a corrupt file, clear the browser cache and try again, eitherwise it's possible that the browser will take again the corrupted file from cache, --- there is a new bugfixed viewer version out - build 2010-03-07, see here for details: krpano 1.0.8 beta 9 (Viewer & Tools) best regards, Klaus Thank you Klaus. That is yet another tip I have learnt

Sunday, March 7th 2010, 9:14pm

Unable to download viewer1.0.9b9

I am getting a corrupt file - only downloading 802Kb not 7Mb Getting 'unexpected end of file' trying to unpack what did come down... Pease advise - thanks Donald (I am a licence holder) EDIT: Ignore me - After trying about 10 times, I finally got the full monty

Friday, September 18th 2009, 1:06pm

Pano viewer in a table cell - How to?

BINGO! Klaus, you are a star! That worked a treat - I will be able to go on with the development of the page. Thank you very much.

Thursday, September 17th 2009, 10:34am

@ Michel: My sincere thanks. I just tried it in Firefox & it worked perfectly just as I want it to. However, I must get it to work in all current versions of Internet Explorer. It appears there it may be some incompatability with Flash Pano Viewer or KRpano 1.0.8 when the pano is placed in a table cell that shows up in IE8. I did try to view it with flash 9(?) but it was the same as in Flash 10. The problem I have is that I am still very new to the concept of Flash panos & still in learning mode...

Wednesday, September 16th 2009, 10:02pm

updated message above (The links, especially the last link) Thanks

Tuesday, September 15th 2009, 11:29pm

Hi Michel & Klaus Thanks for your replies I realised last night that I should have uploaded that & not the pano itself. Below is the link to the complete set of directory files (Excluding the licence file!) There are two html files... One marked ORIGINAL - this works perfectly, full page & full screen... The one marked TABLE has only the 'div' moved into the centre cell of a 3 x 3 and results in the black page with white table as per above... Click there to d/l wg.rar (15Mb) EDIT: The table page...

Tuesday, September 15th 2009, 12:55am

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Hi, can you upload your example anywhere? that will make it easier to find the problem best regards, Klaus Hello Klause Thanks for responding. The pano is here It is a test cylindrical pano The html page code is as per post 4. I did try your 'put the div in the cell but no go.

Friday, September 11th 2009, 6:32pm

Hi Thank you for the reply and your efforts. It is much appreciated. Although there was a couple of minor syntax errors which I corrected, { a closing td as td> and a nonbreaking space as $nbsp }. Regretfully your idea did not work. All I get is the black screen & white table as per the image above. I tried as suggested by Klaus, just dragging the 'DIV' into a cell and got the black screen with white table. Dragging the same 'DIV' out from the cell, the flash pano works perfectly.... I'm flumuxe...

Friday, September 11th 2009, 3:49pm

I have followed your instructions but I cannot get it to work in a cell of a table by putting the 'div' into the cell. I must be doing something wrong. The following is the code WITHOUT table & works perfectly in full page & full screen: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 <html> <head> <title>test pano1</title> </head> <style> body{ font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#FFFFFF; backgro...

Friday, September 11th 2009, 12:06pm

RE: PHPBB Forum integration issue

Quoted from "Anoril" Hi all, I search arround with no result so I ask here my question: Here a sample of what I'm talking about: http://www.serveurphotos1.free.fr/forum/…c.php?f=5&t=494 Thanks for your help. See You, Paul Hi Paul I can't help with the errors - just started with KRpano a few days ago...However, I have visited the page above. Last week I was in Geurande so was very interested in your pano. I closed the 'error' notice and the pano worked well until I decided to look at it in full ...

Thursday, September 10th 2009, 11:26pm

Thank you, Klaus... I was putting everything in the cell... not just the div! I'm having fun with KRpano. I am in the process of converting some existing flat panos into the Flash player but now realise I need more hardware fo sphericals! I will need to save up for a NN5...

Thursday, September 10th 2009, 12:54pm

I have produced my first KP Pano. Works great. However I want to create a convential html page and display panos within the cells of a table. EG at the bottome of a page. Say for example a 3 row, 3 column table. I would like to show a pano in row 2, column 1 and/or another pano in say row 3, column 2.... It is a simple request & task but I have failed miserably to achieve even getting one pano in a cell, let alone two! How to please... Thanks (I am using Dreamwaver CS4)

Tuesday, September 8th 2009, 11:10pm

Looking for simple tutorial

Hello Tom. Thanks for the info. Much appreciated. Regards Donald

Tuesday, September 8th 2009, 7:40pm

That worked absolutely as described. I was about to order a licence but wanted to make sure all worked on my website. I uploaded the files as per the file structure: I got a 'licence' error. I assume that is you safety to make sure of payment... Before I take the full plunge and send you some of my pension money, I would be grateful if you could confirm: a) The file structure is correct... b) That I do not need any special folders on the server such as cgi-bin etc Again, many thanks Donald

Tuesday, September 8th 2009, 3:02pm

Fantastic - Thanks Klaus, That is the kick start I need.... I won't have time to experiment until later today, but excited at a new level of photography. Regards Donald

Tuesday, September 8th 2009, 1:24pm

Hello Klaus, Thank you for your reply Yes, I am familiar with stitching. I have created many panos (crudely) using a monopod or hand held and taking overlapping images and letting CS4 stitch them. I have only done standard horizontal using upto 10 - 20 images. EG: I keep the original native size (21mpx per image)... For example, could I convert this pano? If so which tool should be used? What I really need is a simple general idea of a process/work flow... not a detailed absolute step-by-step tu...

Tuesday, September 8th 2009, 12:41am

Greetings from Somerset, UK I have:- - the camera (Canon 5D MkII + 28~300mm L) - Photoshop CS4 - Quad core +4gbRam + 2.35Tb storage. I'm looking for a simple tutorial that explains what is needed and a how to, to produce, say a simple pano to start with. (Say a 90 degree horizontal.)I have looked at the sphere/cube stuff but can't get my head around it. I need a simple kick start. Thanks Donald