You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Tuesday, April 14th 2020, 8:31pm

Author: rfox

Fullscreen toggle

Thanks Tuur! Though i'm not very clever at xml stuff, I came up with this code: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 <layer name="fullscreen" keep="true" url="res/icon_fullscreen.png" align="rightbottom" x="18" y="18" alpha="0.3" scale="0.5" onover="tween(alpha,1.0);" onout="tween(alpha,0.3);" ondown.touch="onover();" onup.touch="onout();" crop="0|0|64|64" onclick="toggle(fullscreen); switch(crop, 0|0|64|64, 0|64|64|64); );" /> It works perfectly!

Monday, April 13th 2020, 12:39pm

Fullscreen toggle

on everpano_UI code section inside "Main. xml" the fullscreen toggle is part of the the whole encrypted code. Is there any way to put it separately from UI? just like WebVR stands independently (you can activate/deactivate to suit your need). This is just the thought

Wednesday, March 11th 2020, 8:10am

Is Protect tool compatible wih everpano ?

Hello, I was just wondering if Protect Tool from Krpano tools is compatible with krpano.js that produced by everpano? i would like to set expiration date on it. I got an error (see attachment) since I cannot modify HTML5 viewer code inside the JS file (encrypted) Any suggestion?

Friday, February 28th 2020, 4:06am

Many browser blocks iframe

Thanks for the hint, Klaus. It fixed now.

Friday, February 21st 2020, 8:28am

Many browser blocks iframe

Greetings, I use an iframe to embed 3d pano into my site. It was working fine yesterday. this morning , I cannot move/touch/slide it as it should to. Do you guys had ever have this problem before? The 3D pano link itself works fine. You can check this link below: "Fixed" Any thoughts?