You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 836.

Wednesday, June 10th 2020, 5:27pm

Author: jeromebg

gmAPI and JSON customization

do you have a paid account at Google ? I think custom designs works only for paid accounts now...

Wednesday, June 10th 2020, 11:40am

try this : Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 <action name="gmapi_test" type="Javascript"> <![CDATA[ var gmAPI = caller.gmAPI; if (gmAPI){ gmAPI.map.setOptions({ styles: [{ ... }] });} ]]> </action>

Tuesday, June 9th 2020, 10:38pm

How do you call your gmapi_test action ?

Saturday, May 30th 2020, 10:36pm

Download tour offline

Ok thanx, I'll have a try

Saturday, May 30th 2020, 11:08am

Download tour offline

Ok, so it looks a simple cache manifest file does the trick. Now I have to find how to enable the user to download or delete the cache files...

Saturday, May 30th 2020, 10:59am

Download tour offline

not sure it works for IOS (I think there is cache limitations) but try with your Oculus Go for exemple

Saturday, May 30th 2020, 10:12am

Download tour offline

Hi, 3Dvista added a great tool that offer to users to download the tours for offline viewing on mobile and Oculus Go. This is a perfect solution for showing tours on events without internet connection. The Ui is simple and clear, and one the tour is downloaded in cache user can also delete it. You can try that here : https://storage.net-fs.com/hosting/2727323/176/index.htm Anybody has a clue on how to code this feature ?

Wednesday, May 27th 2020, 10:01am

IQ on Oculus Go with WebXR

Ok my bad, it was a cache issue... Quality is ok now, thx Klaus !

Tuesday, May 26th 2020, 5:08pm

Just updated with krpano 1.20.7 and image quality is still pretty ugly in WebXR ... Is it because I don't have dedicated cube files for VR or it's just that webXR sucks for now ? here is my tile sizes : Source code 1 <image type="CUBE" multires="true" tilesize="512"> <level tiledimagewidth="5120" tiledimageheight="5120"> <cube url="panos/buren1.tiles/%s/l4/%0v/l4_%s_%0v_%0h.jpg" /> </level> <level tiledimagewidth="2560" tiledimageheight="2560"> <cube url="panos/buren1.tiles/%s/l3/%0v/l3_%s_%0v_%...

Monday, May 25th 2020, 10:08am

Krpano Snapshot Plugin

Quoted from "HansNyb" The email just link to the start pano. And it does not include the snapshot in the email. Just a link to it. the link to the scene and view is now fixed for the email feature. displaying an image in a email with mailto is not possible.

Monday, May 11th 2020, 9:15pm

issues with text visiualization on mobile, "pixelratio??"

it's just that you use fixed teftfield size and not relative to the stage dimensions.

Sunday, May 10th 2020, 12:53pm

gmAPI for Binmaps ?

Hi, I used till now Google maps and it was great to have the possibility to customize it's colors with the gmAPI access. Now I would like to use Bingmaps the same way, but it looks there is no way to access to the internal Bing Maps api with the bingmap plugin, or I missed something ? For exemple with googlemap I was using onmapready Source code 1 var gmAPI = caller.gmAPI; if (gmAPI) { gmAPI.map.setOptions... THX !

Saturday, May 9th 2020, 1:44pm

WebVR/WebXR unavailable with Panotour

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" please post links for checking. Here is a basic exemple : https://www.360images.fr/webxr/?vr Edit : ok my bad, it works with https, not with http

Thursday, May 7th 2020, 10:05am

WebVR/WebXR unavailable with Panotour

Hi, Just tested to generate a barebone to test is WebXR was working with Panotour generated tours on Oculus GO. The answer seems to be no... when loaded the plugins calls onunavailable state ? Tried with krpano and it works, WebXR is displayed in Oculus Go (and uggly). Looked at both codes and can't find any difference, so where is the bug ? A clue ? THX !

Wednesday, May 6th 2020, 9:40pm

kr panor tour folder size vs panotour pro folder size

PTP generates the images with its own software, not with krpano and there is no way to change that unfortunately... The only thing that can be done is to generate ALSO the panos with krpano and edit afterwards the xml genrated by Panotour and replace the tiles, but it's not really a solution...

Sunday, May 3rd 2020, 9:29pm

Ok, thanx Klaus, hope they'll fix that as it's a huge step back compared to Webvr...

Sunday, May 3rd 2020, 12:59pm

Hi, now that Oculus Go has updated it's browser only WebXR is available. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but now image quality is horrible compared to WebVR display ? Even with oversampling="3" it's still blurry... Will there be a fix or can it already be fixed with some new code ? THX

Monday, April 27th 2020, 9:05pm

different behaviours loading video

anyway, that means that problem comes from the krpano videoplayer as is loads fast and plays smooth with direct link to the video, and very slow if it's loaded via the krpano video player ?