You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Wednesday, February 6th 2013, 12:49am

Author: j1vvy

Error when attempting to test kmakemultires.exe

The htmltemplate is set correctly. The path and file are correct. The file opened in notepad. Is it possible to create a output files with the demo version? D:\source\krpano>"c:\Program Files\krpanotools\kmakemultires.exe" -config=multires.config *.jpg kmakemultires 1.0.8.15 - 64bit (build 2012-10-05) - using config: multires.config Output: Flash=yes(demo) HTML5=yes(demo) ERROR: unable to load html template: "D:/source/krpano/templates/html/swfkrpano_embedded_krpanojs.html" D:\source\krpano>note...

Tuesday, February 5th 2013, 3:12am

Error when attempting to test kmakemultires.exe

Error when attempting to test kmakemultires.exe to make tour. If I set xml=true or html=true I get an error similar to the following. ERROR: unable to load html template: multires.configtemplates/html/swfkrpano_embedded_krpanojs.html Modifying htmltemplate from the default did not help. Tried adding space to front. Full path. If I disable xml and html the tiles images get generated. Jim

Saturday, January 14th 2012, 7:35am

multiresolution panoramas with Sparse Images details

Is there a way to create a multiresolution panorama, preferably using cube format, than also define more areas that have even more details that can be zoomed in even further? I see it possible using SPHERE to define a partial panorama with hfov, vfov, and voffset. The partial panorama would need to be only one level of a multiresolution panorama. Preferably have several partial panoramas over top of the lower resolution. The partial panorama would need to be multiresolution too. Besides hfov, vf...

Saturday, January 14th 2012, 2:56am

Cube Panorama Pics and rotate is just not working...

Rotate still not working for version 1.0.8.14, It is correctly listed on the unsupported functionality page But I managed to fix my issue by cycling the faces left, front, right, & back. This would not have worked if up and down were rotated differently. Jim

Sunday, May 31st 2009, 9:55pm

Transition to next node

Is it possible to have the transition to the next node more like the Google street view. With Google street view it is not necessary to rotate to the direction of the next pano before zooming. If you are viewing off to one side and you click the proceed to the next node, it shows sliding down the street then blends to the new view. If this is possible how it is done? Jim Watters