You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Friday, November 23rd 2018, 12:18pm

Author: vpata

Virtual Tour Editor - FATAL ERROR (Solved)

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Quoted from "Cris2" Edit location/Add location/Browse for folder/ and when I browse, it doesn't let me chose a folder, only a file. Right, that's a bug of the Flashplayer security setting editor. The path would need to entered directly/manually, choosing via dialog doesn't work. But I would recommend better using the testing server - or even better the new tour editor that works without Flash: krpano 1.19-pr13 Hello Kraus, My tour_testingserver works perfectly on my d...

Tuesday, November 6th 2018, 12:49pm

Author: vpata

Webvr not working with Chrome's latest updates

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Hi, here updated gyro2.js and webvr.js plugin with automatic workarounds for Chrome 65 and higher: index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=2311 Just replace the current files and clear the browser cache. Setting in the xml files are not necessary. The new plugins are automatically using the "deviceorientation" event instead of the "devicemotion" event on Android Chrome 65 - and - for Chrome 66 and higher the 'radians to degrees' change is applied. Best regards, Klaus H...