Search results 1-20 of 75.

Monday, June 15th 2020, 6:12pm

Author: svb

Live Video Presenter

sounds very interesting! +1

Sunday, March 29th 2020, 5:41pm

tween

you adressed the wrong layer-name! Change <action name="tweensublimo1"> tween(plugin[introimage].x, 30, 1.4, easeOutQuad); </action> into <action name="tweensublimo1"> tween(layer[part1].x, 30, 1.4, easeOutQuad); </action> Best, Steve

Monday, November 25th 2019, 1:12pm

everpano 3D 1.2.0

Hi Jordi, the update fixed some parts (I can delete/correct my existing polygons), but I can`t preview or export the project. Strange: When installing your updated version, everything seems to be fine, I could preview or render the project. But after restarting my PC, I can`t make a preview or render the project. All elements listetd in the "Project Tab" can`t be selected... What could i try? Should i send you the files? Best regards, Steve EDIT: Figured out, if the app is already open and I ope...

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 12:49pm

everpano 3D 1.2.0

Hi Jordi, Thanks for update! Love the way to "alive" the panos in a new way... Just installed the new app, but as tuur I can`t make a preview/render existing projects. Restart the computer didn`t fixed the problem. Moreover, I can`t even remove elements, I can add new lines and remove them, but not edit the existing ones... If I make a new project, everything works like expected... Installed WIN version. Any idea? Thanks one more time for your amazing app, Steve EDIT: I dindn`t register your sof...

Monday, July 22nd 2019, 1:06pm

Krpano updates, future and your thoughts?

+1 As vragec said, I wouldn`t mind paying a yearly fee, or a fee for major updates, if I would get frequently updates and a road map, sometimes perhaps a better support. Klaus does such a great work which I want to support... We use krpano nearly 70%! A good topic, thanks vragec!

Thursday, March 28th 2019, 10:33pm

Oculus GO: Working Apache PHP Mysql server

THANKS TO mike AND indexofattraction!!! Sideload Tool from headjack works perfekt to sideload KODI and KWS Android Web Server (my fav. one - small and powerful...) My compliments for your work!!! Best, Steve

Thursday, March 28th 2019, 10:22pm

gyro (and VR) not working since iOS 12.2

Hi, gyro support is disabled by default in Safari. The only way to enable it at the moment would be: [Homescreen] => [Settings] => [Safari] => enable the motion/orientation access setting See here: https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…&threadID=16672 Best, Steve

Tuesday, March 26th 2019, 12:37pm

Bing Maps - Issue about MIME-Type

Hi, console.log reports some issue with the Bing Maps: Das Skript von "https://dev.virtualearth.net/webservices/v1/LoggingService/LoggingService.svc/Log?entry=0&fmt=1&type=3&group=MapControl&name=MVC&version=v8&mkt=de-DE&auth=AqpcF4PG-blkOz9C5Trv9mgi4-jZ_OJzkvKMUMu6WMFtLuVWm_qI8xOn7w1zNCG7&jsonp=Microsoft.Maps.NetworkCallbacks.f_logCallbackRequest" wurde geladen, obwohl sein MIME-Typ ("application/json") kein für JavaScript gültiger MIME-Typ ist. WIN10, FF 66 CHROME seems ok. Best, Steve

Monday, March 11th 2019, 5:09pm

Multires and VR - Loading issue

Hi, I created a VR Tour only with multires panos, no webVR optimized panos, because the zoom-option is needed. The first pano is shown sharp, everything ok. But if I go to the next scene, the pano is a little bit unsharp. It seems like the wrong level is loaded... The only workaround I found for this problem was to zoom in and zoom out (only just a little bit) in the onloadcomplete event: onloadcomplete="if(webvr.isenabled, tween(webvr.zoom, 1.001, 1, linear, tween(webvr.zoom, 1, 1, linear);););...

Saturday, March 2nd 2019, 3:24pm

WebVR: View locked to cursor when loading scenes

Hi Davide, try instead of only 'MERGE': NOPREVIEW|MERGE|KEEPVIEW|KEEPMOVINGSteve

Monday, February 25th 2019, 6:08pm

Nested Tenary operator

Quoted from "toosten" width="calc:(device.desktop ? 100 : calc(device.tablet ? 150 : 100))" aaaahhhhh.....one more calc() FU! Thank you very much Toosten, that was the trick... Works perfect - so it is already a great feature...

Monday, February 25th 2019, 4:51pm

Nested Tenary operator

Hi, just tried nested Tenary operators, but it seems not to work. EXAMPLE: Sometimes I have different sizes on desktop, tablet or mobile. To keep code small, I tried a nested tenary operator like: width="calc:device.desktop ? 100 : device.tablet ? 150 : 100" Does someone have similar experiences? Would be a great feature... Best regards, Steve

Monday, February 18th 2019, 2:18pm

krpano 1.19-pr15 / pr16

Many Thanks for including...

Thursday, February 14th 2019, 7:20pm

Polygon Hotspots are clipped outside safearea on iPhoneX

Hi Klaus, haven`t found a topic on this: Polygon Hotspots are clipped on iPhone X outside the safearea. I tried renderer css3d or webgl, but result is the same... And safearea=false on hotspots won`t work either. In the display settings I have safearea="h-only", but doesn`t matter if I switch to auto... Any idea? Best, Steve

Thursday, November 8th 2018, 2:06am

When will release new version?

KLAUS! CONGRATULATION!!! Second son, the proud of daddy - and of course mum... And we all dads know, how fundamental this time is! BEST FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, Steve PS: And many thanks for improving the player - we all can`t wait...

Tuesday, October 23rd 2018, 4:38pm

SVG Icons not available on Firefox

Hi, maybe it`s the function itself, which is missing... Logfile returns the unknown function "update_ctrl_mode()" Hope that helps, Steve

Thursday, March 29th 2018, 2:06pm

krpano 1.19-pr15 / pr16

Perfect time...BEST "EASTER-EGG"... Thank you Klaus for the update, callwhen() and exitcall() sounds very promising... Best, Steve

Monday, February 26th 2018, 8:49am

Include polygonal hotspot into editor feature

Hi Tuur, Coool... thanks for sharing, short, effektiveand very useful PlugIn... Best, Steve