You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 782.

Tuesday, June 30th 2020, 10:27am

Author: indexofrefraction

How to set dynamicly time inside BLEND method

you are maybe using the global object in a non-local action (scope="local" is not used) then simply use transitionSpeed, not global.transitionSpeed

Monday, June 29th 2020, 2:29pm

Wonder If There's a way to handle Polyognal Hotspot Points in JS script

normally this is ... var krpano = Document.getElementById('krpanoSWFObject'); krpano.set('hotspot[spot].point[0].ath', 0); krpano.set('hotspot[spot].point[0].atv', 0); krpano.set('hotspot[spot].point[1].ath', 5); krpano.set('hotspot[spot].point[1].atv', 5);

Monday, June 22nd 2020, 5:05pm

Depthmap from laser scanner - 24 bits depth

it would be very interesting to see an example, when 1.20.8 is finished !

Sunday, June 21st 2020, 9:32pm

Counting player loop times

no you create an action which counts :) set(myloops,0); set(plugin[NAME].oncomplete, inc(myloops));

Friday, June 19th 2020, 8:46am

Depthmap from laser scanner - 24 bits depth

it is documented that 16/24/32 bit images are not supported (it is a browser limitation) https://krpano.com/docu/xml/#depthmap maybe you can play with depthmap.subdiv to see if you can improve results but... for a room like that and in general it is better to use a 3dmodel/stl than a depthmap. rendermode=3dmodel needs less memory and does not give you these jagged edges.

Monday, June 15th 2020, 10:21pm

How to get autosized text layer width in pixels?

you need to wait for / do it in the onautosized event https://krpano.com/plugins/textfield/#onautosized

Friday, June 12th 2020, 12:40pm

Stop pp_blur on new scene.

Quoted from "mayurdharamshi" I need to call pp_blur blur value in krpano.swf thru action script 3. it works fine with standalone player but doesn't show blur effect in swf player please help me with code for actionscript how do i call the pp_blur plugin for krpano.swf? post processing plugins do not work with flash, they are html5 only. i wouldn't recommend to use flash anymore, it is a dead platform

Friday, June 12th 2020, 9:17am

sorry, i thought tween(global.plugin[pp_blur].range, 0.0); is not a valid tween call ... (thought it needs the time) my bad

Thursday, June 11th 2020, 11:56pm

you should check the syntax of your tween or maybe you meant set, not tween...

Wednesday, June 10th 2020, 2:06pm

How to display a different url based on scene name to share with React ?

anything that you pass by the url now, will be a variable in krpano so if you have ?startscene=10, that will set startscene in krpano in your default krpano xmls is an action that will check startscene and load it this way you can pass anything and work with it inside krpano normally (with the default skins) startscene and startview is read ie. ?startscene=10&startview=50,20,90

Wednesday, June 10th 2020, 10:47am

load url with variables

for example... https://mydomain/mypath/?customer_id=12356 popup('iframe', calc('/products/customer/%' + customer_id+ '%'), 1400, 600, true);

Tuesday, June 9th 2020, 12:16pm

Can I do it with krpano?

1. yes of course, you can embedd one or multiple panoramas on a page (within a reasonable amount of krpano instances) 2. check the examples / documentation about embedding : https://krpano.com/docu/html/#top 3. this is called deeplinking in krpano, it works by adding startscene, hlookat, vlookat and fov parameters to the url ps. welcome to the forum

Thursday, June 4th 2020, 7:57pm

Panorama configurator with layers

@ dan see here, exactly the same subject https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…ad&postID=82122

Thursday, June 4th 2020, 5:18pm

Panorama configurator with layers

this is discussed once in a while, but there is no better solution. you could create image hotspots and align them to the pano, that would give better loading times but this is much more work and its not multires

Wednesday, June 3rd 2020, 9:36am

tour.xml failed to load on internet

it simply looks like your tour.xml is not found check your index.hml if it really points to your tour.xml if yes, check the permissions on your tour.xml

Tuesday, June 2nd 2020, 4:49pm

add hotspot

Quoted from "alicanyildiz" hi, paypal is not work in Turkey. you should change that with your next vote !

Tuesday, June 2nd 2020, 6:44am

zFilter 2 - WebGL Postprocessing Plugin

instead of copy(plugin[zfilter].saturation, valx); just use copy(layer[yourlayer].saturation, valx); or... use a variable <set var="yourtarget" val="layer[yourlayer]"/> and copy(calc(yourtarget + '.saturation'), valx); and in general... you do not need that editor target variable to use zfilter you can just set the values in the xml Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 <action name="setup" autorun="onstart"> if(plugin[zfilter].ready, // add zfilter to layer and hotspot addzfilter(l...

Monday, June 1st 2020, 10:56pm

zFilter 2 - WebGL Postprocessing Plugin

hi, juyatu the zfilter editor was never meant for public use, it is just a tool to find and test filter values. but based on this official example https://krpano.com/releases/1.20.7/examp…der-blend-cubes here a small example to create your own sliders, with chinese text Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 <krpano> <plugin name="zfilter" url="plugins/zfilter.js" preload="true" keep="true" fquality.mobile="5" fquality.tablet="10" fquality.desktop="15" /...

Thursday, May 28th 2020, 4:43pm

assets cache problem after upgrading version

i'd try something like that in my .htaccess files , see 3rd link above Source code 1 2 3 4 # 5 minutes cache <FilesMatch "\.(ico|pdf|flv|jpg|jpeg|png|gif|js|css|swf)$"> Header set Cache-Control "max-age=300, public" </FilesMatch>