You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

Wednesday, June 16th 2010, 9:55am

Author: dilan.mckey

For all of you who make professionnal Virtual tour. to your end!? and Mr Klaus you are a little concern!

But they do this for free, and lot of people don't think of qualities. It's the biginning, they will improve the quality!

Tuesday, June 15th 2010, 2:58pm

For all of you who make professionnal Virtual tour. to your end!? and Mr Klaus you are a little concern!

Look at this article: http://www.readwriteweb.com/archives/rum…into_stores.php http://www.nicolasburtey.net/street-view-neige-boutiques/ It seems google street view invited in the shops and snow track!!!! This leaves us little hope of winning our lives with virtual tours! And Klaus, the risk of falling sales! So unfair competition? I think so In my opinion the next step: real estate

Sunday, May 16th 2010, 5:35pm

Airbus A318 Corporate Jet (7 points)

Hello Benjamin, Do you share your carousel now???

Sunday, May 16th 2010, 2:37pm

Radar with multiple masks

ok i have visited a web site http://www.skydome360.com who have multiple alpha chanel on map with radar. If you go on http://www.skydome360.com and play with map, you will see the cone of radar is not the same (multiple alpha map) on each scene, and there are two floor plan. Great work, it makes two weeks that I try to reproduce it without success.

Tuesday, May 11th 2010, 1:00pm

I found an excellent web site

About the scrolling big thumbnails, I noticed they did not work until today Is this a bug? You speak about "voir les panorama de la maison" when clicking on the I in the left bottom? or this? I think it's a home made plugin, because i have never see that nowhere for the first

Thursday, May 6th 2010, 11:25pm

mail

For the mail box in virtual tour, anyone has an idea for how ti make it? No one has a mail box like for me?

Wednesday, May 5th 2010, 11:15pm

and smoke on the roof in exterior

Wednesday, May 5th 2010, 5:10pm

Yes the water has a good render! And the thumbail in the botoom is cool (the little metalic arrow in the bottom screen)

Wednesday, May 5th 2010, 10:43am

How to change the map when you go outside during the visit? I searched for a long time, but I really don't see how to do that, I'm a beginner it is true! and I still have much to learn? Have you got an idea?

Wednesday, May 5th 2010, 10:37am

no it's not mine but i find interesting the mail box in virtual tour Do you think it's a flash module they have develop?

Tuesday, May 4th 2010, 4:16pm

Hello every body Just to tell you, i found an excellent and interesting virtual tour on www.skydome360.com It's not an incredible tour, but has many and many options and exploit to much the excellent krpano ! go there! good bye ! PS: i am sorry because i have posted this in "examples forum", but i think it's more appreciate here! sorry for this convenience

Tuesday, May 4th 2010, 4:13pm

Hello every body Just to tell you, i found an excellent and interesting virtual tour on www.skydome360.com It's not an incredible tour, but has many and many options and exploit to much the excellent krpano ! go there! good bye !

Tuesday, February 16th 2010, 11:48pm

srolling thumbail

No one has an ideas?

Tuesday, February 16th 2010, 1:53pm

srolling thumbail

I don't need to put krpano_as3_interface.as with the krpano 1.06 version, and it's run

Tuesday, February 16th 2010, 11:30am

srolling thumbail

and the suite (because message is too longer!): public function mouseOverHandler(arg1:flash.events.Event):void { isOver = true; addEventListener(Event.ENTER_FRAME, __onEnterFrame); return; } private function getBitmapFilter(arg1:Number):flash.filters.BitmapFilter { var loc1:*=NaN; var loc2:*=NaN; var loc3:*=NaN; var loc4:*=NaN; var loc5:*=NaN; var loc6:*=NaN; var loc7:*=false; var loc8:*=false; var loc9:*=NaN; arg1 = isNaN(arg1) ? 0 : arg1; loc1 = 90; loc2 = 0.8; loc3 = 8; loc4 = 8; loc5 = 5; lo...

Tuesday, February 16th 2010, 11:30am

srolling thumbail

I am writing a plugin for scrolling thumbail in krpano who was running with krpano 1.06 but not with krpano 1.08! Please help me to find error for what it don't run with new version! structure is like: Plugins folder (contain: carousel.swf) Tour folder (contain tour.swf, tour.xml, carousel.xml) Thumbail folder (contain thumbails for carousel) the plugin is call by: <plugin name="carousel" url="../plugins/carousel.swf" zorder="5" origin="leftbottom" xml="carousel.xml" y="0" height="125" handcurso...