You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Wednesday, April 15th 2020, 4:30pm

Author: Artur

Addhotspot - Style

Thank you very much Tuur, this is working perfectly! It is not exactly what I need to do but from this I think I can get there! Thanks! Artur

Wednesday, April 15th 2020, 11:49am

Addhotspot - Style

Thanks Tuur! i will try

Wednesday, April 15th 2020, 11:28am

Addhotspot - Style

Hi! Anyone knows if i can do this? give a style and a name to a hotspot[newspot] ? Because i want to create more then 1 hotspot, i try to create an increment action but it doesn't work... addhotspot(newspot); set(hotspot[newspot].url,'%SWFPATH%/skin/proximo.png'); set(hotspot[newspot].scale, 0.1); set(hotspot[newspot].zoom,true); set(hotspot[newspot].visible, true); set(hotspot[newspot].dragable, true); set(hotspot[newspot].style, abc ); set(hotspot[newspot].name, def ); Thanks!

Tuesday, March 31st 2020, 3:50pm

switch cursor only into a layer

Hi, Is it possible to change the cursor to just one layer? I would like to give the cursor a different URL on a layer, but I want the cursor to return to normal after closing the layer. Thanks!

Friday, March 27th 2020, 1:46pm

I can't put a video

Hello everybody, I was trying to add a video to do the introduction of the tour, but I am not able to show it, I tried it the way it shows in the documentation and also the way that San7 showed. I hope you can help me. thanks! Artur Reis