You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

Saturday, March 21st 2020, 8:49am

Author: iaress

how to split vertically screen (up/down)?

I am looking at this example. "Split screen" https://krpano.com/releases/1.20.5/viewe….xml&html5=only This example splits horizontally screen. I want is split vertically screen. Is it possible? thanks.

Friday, September 28th 2018, 6:58am

How to create a hotspot(custom sprite) in the plugin interface?

How to create a hotspot(custom sprite) in the plugin interface? This do not work :( var hs = krpano.addhotspot(name); hs.ath = 0; hs.atv = 0; hs.sprite = document.createElement('div'); hs.sprite.appendChild(element); Do you have any relevant example? I want to load the plugin only once and create multiple hotspots.

Friday, November 24th 2017, 2:18pm

loadFile() string to return will not be decrypted automatically during loading.

I make to flash plugin. It use loadFile() to load for custom.xml custom.xml was to encrypt. but loadFile() string to return will not be decrypted automatically during loading.(but! js plugin will be decrypted.) i use krpano 1.19.pr13. Can solve this problem ? Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... krpano.loadFile('place.xml', loadxml); function loadxml(bytes:Object):void { var xmlstring:String = String(bytes.data); ExternalInterface.call("trace", xmlstring); } ... *output* Source code 1 <encrypted><!...

Monday, June 5th 2017, 10:03am

How to change handcursor(mouse pointer) with custom -image?

i am able to change custom image to 'move' and 'drag'. but, i can't change 'handcursor(pointer)'. How do it?... Sorry for the lack of English!

Friday, August 8th 2014, 10:05am

convert cube image on web?

Can be converted to cube image for sphere image on the web?

Monday, December 30th 2013, 6:17am

tabIndex ?

What do I do if I want to use the tabIndex of layer and hotspot? In flash, Instantname.tabIndex = 1; I want to know what to do to <hotspot> or <layer>.

Thursday, April 11th 2013, 8:46am

In the default browser of the Samsung Galaxy, I will not be able to control the VR in a particular situation. - 1.16.1

The default browser of the Samsung Galaxy series Use the - javascript"window.open " or "openurl" in HTML5 VIEWER I open a new window. And I close the window. As a result, I can not move the vr. test device info Galaxy Note2 Internet - 4.1.2-E250SKSVMC4 Galaxy S3 Internet - 4.1.2-E210SKSJMB7

Monday, March 4th 2013, 6:03am

when using loadxml action does not load the xml into <include>

Hi Have any questions about KRPANO HTML5 VIEWER. in <include> when using the loadxml action, has not taken up other xml. The flash viewer, are successfully imported. What there is no way to resolve this?

Thursday, January 31st 2013, 8:43am

How to create videos VR?

I am Korean. I can't speak in English So I had to use Google translator. I using KRPANO well. Example saw the movie VR Currently I have four directions at the same time video can be recorded. But I wonder how videos can be converted to VR movie file. Any related tool or software? Thank you~~~~~!!O_O

Monday, January 28th 2013, 8:13am

I would like to encrypt load xml file from krpano

Hello I Koreans. Can not speak English well. So I use Google translator. Thank you for your understanding. I would like to encrypt load xml file from krpano I would like to not allow other people to see my xml. know how to embed the xml data in krpano.swf. Besides that, how? Would it be possible? Thanks.