You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 345.

Thursday, June 4th 2020, 11:30pm

Author: andrew22222

How to scroll Popup Blur iframe example on iPad?

I've no real idea how far back you can go with viewing these scrolling popup windows on the iPad. I'm hoping it's atleast back to 2016 as I imagine the majority'(including schools) will own one from then or atleast updated an older version. Perhaps someone here that has a 2016 -2017 iPad would kindly check if the window can scroll up and down? Hey Hans Nyb.... what camera / lens combo do you use? Museum 360s look really detailed and a good amount of zoom. Andrew

Monday, May 18th 2020, 8:42am

ios 13.4.1 cant pinzh zoom the popups from the postprocessing exmple - bug?

Don't have an iPhone but just checked on a Galaxy S8 using the Samsung Internet browser and I can pinch zoom the contents of the html and web popups. The Image 1 & Image 2 popups have no zoom and instead the pano in the background zooms. Hope that helps.

Wednesday, May 6th 2020, 1:15am

IPad Pro Lidar scanner & Depthmaps

Hi. My 2013 iPad needs updating and I was reading up on what's out now as not really clued up with Apple products. The iPad pro jumped out as it has a Lidar scanner built in and that got me thinking about depthmaps for krpano tours. Never worked with them before and don't have Everpano but was wondering..... in theory would it be possible to scan a room with the iPad and extract a depthmap to use on a 360 pano taken in the same spot? I guess it wouldn't have to be super detailed but enough to al...

Tuesday, April 28th 2020, 3:12am

Ok... just tried it on the latest iPad, iPad Air and Mini and all three scroll fine. Must be related to the age of my older iPad Air which is a shame as I'd have though they would all do the same in a browser. Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction and looks as though it only works on newer iOS devices

Tuesday, April 28th 2020, 12:32am

Really appreciate you checking it Rich. I can get the html demo to scroll no problem but the Web demo I touch and drag the iframe contents and see the the scroll bar appear on the right but the whole thing (iframe window and background pano) just springs up and down slightly and returns. It's like the iframe is part of the pano behind it where as the the html demo the window is independent and sat on top of the pano. Perhaps it's the age of my iPad? I don't really use Apple products and only got...

Monday, April 27th 2020, 2:31am

Hi, Can anyone please put me out of my confusion I'm trying to use the latest Popup Blur iframe example code to open an iframe containing a webpage. This works fantastic on a pc/laptop/ Samsung phone but I can't scroll the contents up and down on an iPad. Here's the hotspot code from the example for the hotspot. <hotspot name="spot2" style="infospot" html="Web" ath="0" atv="0" onloaded="circlepos(2,6);" onclick="popup('iframe', 'https://mywebsite.com', 800, 600, true);" /> HERE is the xml code f...

Sunday, April 19th 2020, 1:51am

KRPano tiles not loading but Pano2VR tiles do

I see this from Australia (krpano version). These are the only two tiles missing in all the 360s. Chrome Windows 10 Hope that helps.

Friday, February 28th 2020, 11:34pm

KR Pano Tools not loading v1.2 +

Thanks Klaus. The 32bit version of the krpano Tools worked. I never thought to check that one. I have a GeForce RTX 2060 with v441.41 game ready driver. Just updated to v442.50 but still no go with 64bit so will stick with 32bit. Cheers. Andrew

Friday, February 28th 2020, 12:28am

Different Textfield for different scenes as well as an on/off button

Best scrolling text /image plugin I've seen and I like the image popup. Thanks for showing us how to do it properly. Beer money sent via PayPal Cheers, Andrew

Thursday, February 27th 2020, 8:07am

Different Textfield for different scenes as well as an on/off button

Hey Master Tuur, Going with your fine example, is it possible to insert two images into the data section as shown below? Not too sure how to add an image with width set to 100% and judging by the errors thrown at me it may not even be possible in this particular scrolling window? Source code 1 <data name="html_sauce" >Tomato sauce (also known as Neapolitan sauce, salsa roja in Spanish, or salsa di pomodoro in Italian) can refer to many different sauces made primarily from tomatoes, usually to be...

Tuesday, February 25th 2020, 8:21pm

KR Pano Tools not loading v1.2 +

Hi. I too have this problem. I've downloaded krpano-1.20.4 to check out but I can't seem to get krpano Tools.exe to run correctly. I get the blue spinner but then it stops. If I check the task manager I see NWIS in the processes so something had fired up but is not visible. intel core i7-5820k cpu @ 3.30GHz 64GB ram 64 bit operating system x64 processor Windows 10 Pro Can you please let me know how to troubleshoot? Thanks, Andrew

Wednesday, January 1st 2020, 9:19am

Happy new year!

Happy New Year from Downunder Tuur, and to the rest of you 360 lovers Hoping this will be an interesting year for new ideas and technology. Cheers Andrew

Friday, May 17th 2019, 12:48am

Help and Share

Me again Hey my post was just letting Tuur know that there's other things out there and someone with that sort of coding talent can go get a piece of other pies. Yes Unity is a great deal different from our well known and well loved KRPano but branching out may be something that determines whether or not Tuur personally can stay in the 360 degree photography / Virtual Tours business during the quiet times or pack it all in and grow tomatoes. True there are the few that may have got themselves so...

Saturday, May 11th 2019, 1:38pm

Help and Share

Hi. Really sorry to hear that and I know for a fact that myself and many others over the years have followed your posts with interest. Most of us could never accomplish what you do and I personally wouldn't even try without getting a brain overload or throwing myself off the balcony :-) I know what you mean regarding the pano photography market gone. It went quite sometime ago and really is crap when something you put so much work into finally leaves your grasp :-( I suppose it's more of a hobby...

Monday, February 4th 2019, 8:40am

gear vr / oculus go

Hi, Yes it is possible You can upload the tour to your website hosting and then when viewing the GVR Oculus browser just click / type in the url to the index.html of the tour. It will load up into the browser as normal and then when you click on the Enter VR button with your pointer it should go full size and wrap around you. You can view the tour on the web page in the Samusung browser and rotate with the GVR pointer but for some reason it all messes up when you click on the Enter VR button. I ...

Wednesday, January 9th 2019, 4:48am

Oculus GO & KRpano

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Hi, Quoted from "herrpedro" Has anyone had any evaluation on using Go pointer in krpano? There is no automatic 'pointer' or 'vr-controller' support, that's need to get implemented manually (tracking, hit-testing, object-rendering, ...) but I'm already working on it. Best regards, Klaus That's great news. I'm sure it's no easy coding task. I've been struggling to build up interest in virtual tours for quite sometime now as it's lost it's center stage and 'wow!'. I have...

Friday, December 21st 2018, 1:07am

No fullscreen 360's with VR headsets?

I got some some disappointing news this morning from a Rift user that took a look at the tour. Quoted Sorry, but its not working correctly, here in the rift. The right eye has no image, and the bottom half of the left eye is also black. On the monitor the mirror view appears fine, and the image moves correctly as you turn the headset. Seems like he had a mirror view of the tour on the desktop monitor and it looked good but what he was actually seeing inside the headset was totally different. Not...

Thursday, December 20th 2018, 2:27am

No fullscreen 360's with VR headsets?

Hi Klaus, After a little more checking I noticed that the Oculus browser is fine and looks / works fantastic. You can move the view around on the small screen or click on Enter VR for the full wrap around. Oculus View It's the Samsung VR browser that won't go Full VR and can only be viewed on the small browser window similar to the one above. If you do click on the Enter VR button then the view expands and is almost as if the 6 tiles are mixed up plus your view is restricted to an odd sort of w...

Tuesday, December 18th 2018, 2:30am

Password Plugin

Mmmmmmmm! What's this..... 2-3 more products?