You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Monday, February 24th 2020, 7:59pm

Author: Erik Krause

Multi row object movies

I suspected the visibility toggle to be the cause for the double loading, hence I tried to toggle alpha instead. This fixed the flickering, but double loading still happens. I assume now that this is a bug. Even a minimal XML file like this one causes the image to be loaded twice. Source code 1 2 3 <krpano version='1.20.4' > <layer url='/image.jpg' /> </krpano>

Monday, February 24th 2020, 2:46pm

Multi row object movies

I now use the approach from this thread. (Thanks Tuur for pointing me too that off list). However, as soon as it starts moving the images are loaded a second time. What could be causing this? See it working here. I use this code for preloading the images: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 <action name='preloadimage'> addplugin(pre_%1); set(plugin[pre_%1].keep,true); set(plugin[pre_%1].visible,false); set(plugin[pre_%1].enabled,false); set(plugin[pre_%1].align,'center'); set(plugin[pre_%1].hand...

Sunday, February 23rd 2020, 3:47pm

Multi row object movies

I tried the following code for preloading. Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 <action name='preloadimage'> addplugin(pre_%1); set(plugin[pre_%1].visible, false); set(plugin[pre_%1].onloaded, trace(preload %1 done);removeplugin(pre_%1) ); set(plugin[pre_%1].url, /qtkrparse.php/tile.jpg?mov=$file&amp;action=tile&amp;x_ofs=%1&amp;y_ofs=0) ); </action> <action name='preloadimages'> trace(starting loop); for(set(i,0), i LT $stsz_num, inc(i), preloadimage(get(i)) ); </action> It sort of works, images are v...

Sunday, February 23rd 2020, 3:13pm

Multi row object movies

Quoted from "Tuur" Did you try like width=“3%” height=“prop” Didn't know about 'prop'. With this it should be possible to do it. Thanks!

Sunday, February 23rd 2020, 1:35pm

Multi row object movies

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" About controls - I'm not sure what you mean now, but as they are simple layers any size and behavior should be possible. The arrows, that appear on the sides of the stage if the mouse is moved there. Best visible in the single row example.

Saturday, February 22nd 2020, 7:13pm

Multi row object movies

Many thanks for the multi row object movie skin. It still works with krpano 1.20! However, I'd like to know whether it could be enhanced:It flickers while the images are not yet loaded completely. Apparently an image is cleared, even if the next image is not yet available. Could that be changed or is there a possibility to preload images? Would it be worthwhile to preload them using javascript?The controls on the sides of the movie are fixed size. Is it possible to have them always a certain per...

Saturday, December 15th 2018, 6:55pm

keyboard zoom in a lightbox

Silly me, forgot that keycodesout and keycodesin have no default value. Sorry...

Friday, December 14th 2018, 11:12pm

keyboard zoom in a lightbox

Hello, I use krpano 1.19-pr16 in a lightbox (fancybox3) as inline content. Once krpano has the focus the arrow keys work but not Ctrl and Shift key for zooming. What could possibly cause this? Keyboard navigation is disabled in fancybox, so this should not interfere.