You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

Thursday, March 19th 2020, 11:02am

Author: CEJ

Hotspots over a static architectural plan

Hi, I was wondering if it was possible to create a VR tour, that has a series of hotspots positioned over a static architectural plan image? The idea would be to click on each on any of the hotspots, that would positioned over a certain room, and then show that room as a 360 pano image, and then return to the architectural plan image. If anyone has any ideas or examples, please help. Thank you.

Wednesday, March 11th 2020, 9:49pm

Vtour droplets not working

Hi, I've recently purchased 1.20 kr pano, but when I drop my 6x1 vray cube renders onto the batch droplets, nothing happens and the command line window vanishes. Please can you help? Thank you.

Friday, November 23rd 2018, 1:28pm

VR SHINECON headset support?

Hi, I have a Shinecon VR headset, but KR Pano doesn't have a preset developed to support this. Do you know what settings I should use to view a KR Pano tour using this particular headset please? Thank you.

Saturday, November 11th 2017, 8:19am

KR Pano HTML tour hosting

I still have this issue, and so do other people who use kr pano. We are now trying to host the tour on Amazon AWS, but something is happening to the javascript file, as it can't locate 'embedpano' Does anyone else get this? It works perfectly locally, but once uploaded to view online, all we can see is a blank screen.

Thursday, August 17th 2017, 12:30pm

Do you know of any options for me to drag and drop the KR Pano tour so that it can be hosted online in a quick, simple easy way? Thanks.

Wednesday, August 16th 2017, 10:32am

Thank you. The tour works perfectly fine locally, but when I upload it to anywhere thats when the issue with the tour.js file happens.

Wednesday, August 9th 2017, 1:23pm

I'm using: krpano-1.19-pr10 I upgraded to this version recently. Prior to that i was using: krpano-1.19-pr5 Thank you.

Wednesday, August 9th 2017, 1:18pm

Yes, I have downloaded the update to KR Pano (producing the vtours directly from the cube strips is great By the way!). Here is a link to a tour that i am trying to host on Bitballoon that is giving erros: http://diver-donald-85342.bitballoon.com/ Could you take a look please?

Tuesday, August 8th 2017, 10:49am

It seems there is an issue with the tour.js file: TypeError: invalid arguments tour.js:1:9112 Do you know what this means please?

Tuesday, August 1st 2017, 4:07pm

Hi, When I deploy a kr pano vtour (FYI: i'm hosting it on Bitballoon) i simply get a white screen with no content. Has anyone experienced this before? I have successfully uploaded many kr pano vtours previously which worked fine, but now all i seem to get once they are online is a white screen. The vtours work completely fine when viewed locally. Do anyone have an suggestions please? Thank you.

Friday, July 14th 2017, 4:00pm

KR Pano for animated cube maps

KR Pano for animated cube maps Hi, Can KR Pano be used for animations? For example, if I rendered 100 frames using a spherical camera or cube maps, could KR Pano be used so that the user can use the hotspot crosshair to act as the play and pause button and to transition to other scenes? Is this possible? Thank you.

Friday, July 8th 2016, 12:30pm

Vray stereoscopic cube map usage and tour?

Hi, I have recently downloaded a demo of KRPano, and I am trying to create a VR tour that can be viewed on my Android phone and experienced through a VR headset (I have the Homido headset - it’s a bit cheap and cheerful) I have rendered a CGI interior scene using Vray, and I have rendered the image as a stereoscopic 6x1 cube image that has 6 cubes for the left eye and 6 for the right eye - so the full image is made up of 12 cubes. Does anyone know how I can use this stereoscopic image to create ...

Friday, July 8th 2016, 11:48am

CGI Stereoscopic Virtual Reality Cube Map Tour - Arc Media

Hi James, Looks great! thats exactly what I am trying to achieve. I am struggling to get the cube maps working with KR Pano. Would you be able to share a few tips as to how you got them working inside of KRPano? Did you have to slice up the full 12 cubes as individual maps? Thanks, Ciaran.