You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 33.

Thursday, March 15th 2012, 9:25am

Author: bryanbelle

Textfield with combobox

ZZZEEEEPPPHHHYYYRRR! was awesome. I never thought just a simple "[ ]" could make a difference THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Thursday, March 15th 2012, 8:58am

textfield with combobox

Hi, here's my code below that i want the combobox drop down list to close when i click on the textfield swf area. but i got an error and the list will not close. Am i missing something on the code. <plugin name="header" url="header.swf" keep="true" width="100%" height="40" align="topleft" x="0" y="-2" alpha="1" backgroundcolor="0xffffff" bordercolor="0xffffff" selectable="false" onclick="action(combobox.closeList());" /> WARNING: not local trusted - ExternalInterface disabled! ERROR: action not ...

Thursday, March 15th 2012, 6:15am

Textfield with combobox

anyone please?

Wednesday, March 14th 2012, 2:48pm

Textfield with combobox

Hi, How can will i code this scenario. My combobox is on top over the textfield. I click the combobox, drop down list displays... Now as the combobox dropdown list is still displayed. I want that when i click the textfield, the combobox dropdown list collapses. Help please? Thank you Bryan

Wednesday, March 14th 2012, 11:49am

Combobox on mouse out close list

Any help please? My head is spinning on this to figure it out, but im lost.

Wednesday, March 14th 2012, 11:17am

combobox close list on mouse out with in the VT

Hi, Any help on this? I just cant figure out how i can implement the on mouse out on combox within the VT image. Also, if I use onout="closeList() it functions but i cannot click nor choose the dropdown menu cause it closes as soon as i move the mouse. Any help. please? Thanks,

Tuesday, February 14th 2012, 6:16am

tree menu

Any updates on this? Any ideas? Anyone who started it? Maybe it can be in a great if someone can make a sample :) Appreciate it

Saturday, February 11th 2012, 7:13am

Unlimited Level Tree Menu / Accordion Menu

Hi, Just a thought, maybe someone can start a simple tree menu / accordion menu rather than the combobox. A simple introduction on how to implement the menu to krpano would be a good start to learn and code for the said menu. Just a thought. Thanks, Bryan

Thursday, February 9th 2012, 6:29am

Menu horizontal

Quoted from "mindlessboss" Hi! Yes, this plugin for krpano exactly. take a look here http://krpano.com/plugins/userplugins/or…rollthumbs/#top Andrey Hi, thank you for the response. But what i meant to ask was the menu on the first post. http://www.troissixzero.fr/plugins/27-menu-horizontal.html Will this work on krpano out of the box? Thanks, B

Wednesday, February 8th 2012, 2:51pm

categorized thumbnail navigation menu

Can the plugin above be possible to be implemented to krpano? Please advise

Monday, January 23rd 2012, 1:38pm

close list

Quoted from "rebaj83" hi you should do it directly in krpano xml: Source code 1 onout="mycombo.closeList()" Rgds I did the above, it works... BUT as soon as i move the mouse pointer to the list, it closes.. so how can i select :( ? Any ideas? Please?

Saturday, January 21st 2012, 9:49am

combobox mouse event

Hi all, I'm currently working with "popup" controls that will pop-up a new pane when you mouse over an object. Essentially, the pane will hide itself if the mouse leaves the pane (using mouse over and mouse out events). All is well until I start using the ComboBox, which works as expected until I click it to expand the drop down sleection list. Apparently, the little drop down list is NOT considered as part of the ComboBox control. When I mouse over the drop down list, the control pane actually ...

Saturday, January 21st 2012, 9:10am

combobox onmouse out

Please?

Saturday, January 21st 2012, 9:09am

multiple combobox

Anyone please can help me out of the above? :(

Saturday, January 21st 2012, 9:05am

Anything about this concern.... Please?

Thursday, January 19th 2012, 2:04pm

Hi, How will i write a code on the combobox .fla in the event that when the mouse pointer is out on the movieclip / element (combobox) area, it will close the list automatically? Any guide would be very helpful. Appreciate it. Thanks.

Thursday, January 19th 2012, 11:09am

combobox close combobox list

Hi, what would be the code for onout closelist on the combobox. i did try onout="closelist();" and it works but, as soon as i move down the mouse pointer to the list, it closes, so i cannot select on the drop down menu. Any ideas? Thanks.

Thursday, January 19th 2012, 7:39am

Perform action every time a scene is loaded completely

Is this action be place on every xml file? (when you main every scene?) Or should be on the main xml file? Your enlightenment will help a lot. Thanks,

Wednesday, January 18th 2012, 6:58am

combobox on mouse out

hi, I did use <plugin name="combobox" url="virtualdata/graphics/combobox.swf" rowcount="15" keep="true" align="lefttop" x="1" y="5" onout="closeList()"/> as soon as i move out the mouse from the combox it collapses, its good, but i cannot select on the drop down anymore cause it closes as soon as i move down to select. Any expert advise on how the code should be? Appreciate it! Best!

Tuesday, January 17th 2012, 2:26pm

combobox onmouse out

Quoted from "rebaj83" yes use Source code 1 onout="yourcombobox.closeList()" I did the code above for my code: <plugin name="combobox" url="virtualdata/graphics/combobox.swf" rowcount="15" keep="true" align="lefttop" x="1" y="5" onout="combobox.closeList()"/> It's not working. Any advice? Thanks,