You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 2:07pm

Author: Jonasvh

Virtual Tour Builder (VT Builder) - free templates, modules, POI system and multi floor plans - NEW UPDATE (4.2.1)

On desktop it works, but not on mobile Here's my code Source code 1 <iframe id="my_iframe" src="https://meet-het.com/school/index.html?id=0,0,be,18,0,140" width="100%" height="700" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" frameborder="0"> <script type="text/javascript"> document.getElementById('my_iframe').onload = function() { __doPostBack('ctl00$ctl00$bLogout',''); } </script> <!--OTHER STUFF--> </iframe>

Wednesday, April 8th 2020, 10:47pm

iframe problem on android and iOS when calling for specific pano

i made an iframe that leads to a specific pano in my Vtour (build with VTB) ....index.html?id=0 on desktop, this works, but on mobile devices i get an error and the tour is not loaded without the parameters, the iframe works well.

Wednesday, April 8th 2020, 10:21pm

i figured out the problem is with my URL of the tour I want to jump to a specific pano with the url ....index.html?id=0

Tuesday, April 7th 2020, 11:34pm

I made a webpage , stored in a separat folder (/demoschool/index.html) On that page i placed an iframe of a tour (made by VTB) The tour itself is placed in a separat folder (/school/index.html) On desktopbrowser, all iframe are working, but on Android and iOS not. It gives a lot of errors, beginning with: ERROR: plugins/webvr.js - loading failed! (404) ERROR: plugins/scrollarea.js - loading failed! (404) ..... What is going wrong on mobile devices? Hereby my used code for the iframe If i go to m...