You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

Thursday, March 16th 2017, 4:27pm

Author: noupunt

"show_snapshot_onstart" not working for me

Hello! I have a problem with this great plugin! I can't choose to have the snapshot UI closed at the begining of the tour. I hope somenoe help!!! Thanks!!! Sergi the online example: http://noupunt.com/projectes/ceeuropa360…0_snapshot.html and the xml code: <include url="panoshot/panoshoot.xml"/> <panoshot fb_appid="153251345093730" show_snapshot_onstart="false" maxsize="1024" jpeg_quality="0.6" watermark="true" snapshot_name="360_Snapshot" show_ratio="true" ratio_icon_position_align="right" view...

Saturday, March 5th 2016, 12:57pm

Hotspot Size (relation with rendered panorama)

Klaus and Umalo are my best friends today! Thanks :)

Tuesday, March 1st 2016, 3:11pm

Hotspot Size (relation with rendered panorama)

Hello, I'm trying to animate some parts of an scene with animated hotspots. But I don't understand the relation between the size of the rendered scene and the hotspots. Imagine I want to make an animated opening door, if I crop a part of the panorama, 8000x4000 for example, and I make the animation, then, in the scene, the hotspot is enormus. Wich is the relation between the rendered panorama and the original panorama? Which size has to be the final hotspot? Thanks

Wednesday, August 28th 2013, 1:37am

presets to encode video to make video-panorama

Hello! Which software and pressets do you recomend to reduce the size of the videos? I have been trying HANDBRAKE (free) and Miro video (free). I play with the diferent configurations (in Handbrake) in order to find the best quality/size but i thing I'm little bit lost... Mp4 is the best option isn't it? And is there any magic software or recipe that reduce the size of the video and keep the qualty? hehehe... thank's! sergi

Monday, August 26th 2013, 2:11pm

360 video interface time error

Hello! I've seen that the 360 video interface have an error... The time information in the seek bar jump from 0:30 to 1:30 ! I thougth that it was a problem of my code but is the same in the example videos! http://krpano.com/video/video2.html Anyone know how to slove this? thank's in advance!!! sergi

Sunday, July 28th 2013, 11:47pm

swfadress plugin--> special characters in facebook and twitter

swfadress plugin--> special characters in facebook and twitter Hello I would like to know how to write special charcates (è é à á ò ó í ú ç ñ · ... Catalan and spanish) on the facebook and twitter share buttons for the swfadress plugin. I mean... in here : swfadress.xml <data name="facebook_share_text" content="Text predefinit de moment sense accents ce trencada enye..."/> If i put som ç or ú... then in the facebook share platform it change for an "?" simbol, and twitter give an error and i cant...

Tuesday, July 23rd 2013, 3:39pm

swfadress plugin--> special characters in facebook and twitter

Hello I would like to know how to write special charcates (è é à á ò ó í ú ç ñ · ... Catalan and spanish) on the facebook and twitter share buttons for the swfadress plugin. I mean... in here : swfadress.xml <data name="facebook_share_text" content="Text predefinit de moment sense accents ce trencada enye..."/> If i put som ç or ú... then in the facebook share platform it change for an "?" simbol, and twitter give an error and i cant share nothing. Is there any solution for this? I've tring with...

Tuesday, July 16th 2013, 10:58pm

How to detect if hotspot is near the center of the current view

Hello Jarredja it's not exactly that but this effect give me more ideas and also I think that it's a really good beggining to solve my question! So thank's so much!!! Sergi

Tuesday, July 16th 2013, 11:52am

How to detect if hotspot is near the center of the current view

Hello! I would like to know how to dynamicly detect if there is a hotspot near the center of the current view and if so, triger some actions... i don't know if this is possible... thank's for your help!!!!! Sergi

Thursday, July 5th 2012, 5:34pm

navigator map for gigaphotos

Hello I wish to know fi it's there any pluguin, or code to make a image navigator for a gigapixel image. I meen as zoomify or the Navigator panel in photoshop. I've seen some questinos about this in the forum but I coldn't find an answer! Thank's a lot! Sergi

Wednesday, May 9th 2012, 1:49pm

use kmaketiles to divide big images i two or three images ?

ok! solved! I make it frm the comand prmopt and it worked!!!! but... ther is no way to make it from bach file? thanks!

Wednesday, May 9th 2012, 12:57pm

Hey! I've tried the code and I have a problem... I put this conde in a *.bat file: kmaketiles segona.psb tiles_%v_%h.tif 10000 My result is not tiles_1_2.tif, tiles_1_3.tif.... what i have is a single "tiles_h.tif" file... I thing the program is whriteing all the tiles in one single file... how can I solve it? what am I doing wrong? I'm useing it in a windows 7 thanks!

Monday, May 7th 2012, 5:43pm

Hello I wonder if there is any way to use kmaketiles to divide a large image gigaphoto in psb format in order to retouch it easyer. If is not possible , someone know any software o photoshop script to do it? And after that I wolud need to mount the image again... any idea? thanks!!!!

Thursday, May 3rd 2012, 2:11pm

special characters in facebook and twitter

Hello I would like to know how to write special charcates (è é à á ò ó í ú ç ñ · ... Catalan and spanish) on the facebook and twitter share buttons for the swfadress plugin. I mean... in here : swfadress.xml <data name="facebook_share_text" content="Text predefinit de moment sense accents ce trencada enye..."/> If i put som ç or ú... then in the facebook share platform it change for an "?" simbol, and twitter give an error and i cant share nothing. Is there any solution for this? I've tring with...

Thursday, May 3rd 2012, 2:10pm

swfadress plugin --- special characters in facebook and twitter

Thursday, April 26th 2012, 11:00pm

e-card plugin - share in facebook

Hello! I have a question... I hope someone can help! :-) in the e-card plugin, when you press the button to share in facebook you get the url, and the possition... but is there any way to share the picture that you have made too? Thanks!! Sergi