You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Saturday, March 21st 2020, 12:55pm

Author: cbraut

MAKE VTOUR (MULTIRES) Droplet not working

I use krpano-1.20.5 on macOS Catalina 10.5.3. When I drag & drop an equirectangular file on "MAKE VTOUR (MULTIRES) Droplet" this launches Terminal but nothing happens. See screenshot. Same with older krpano versions (I tried with 1.20, 1.20.2 and 12.20.4). The two others VTOUR droplets (NORMAL and VR-OPT) worked fine. Any help would be appreciated Thank a lot. Below is the console error messages. erreur 12:42:18.220920+0100 runningboardd _parseDaemonProperties launch msg failed with 3 (No such p...

Friday, February 28th 2020, 6:24pm

Zoom in webvr examples

Klaus tell me I had forgotten to set "max zoom". So I replaced : <!--set(max_zoom, 75);--> By : set(max_zoom, 10); And it works fine. So stupid error ;-(

Sunday, January 19th 2020, 4:22pm

Zoom in webvr examples

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Please let me know how it works for you. Hi, Following Klaus exemples I insert "webvr_zooming" action in the XML file of a multires pano : https://www.archipel-studios.com/test_webvr/ Same problem as the one Coldmami and ramirox3 reported : when I start VR mode it zooms out instantly and the screen is black. I have a MacBook Pro with Catalina/Safari and an Oculus Go. Tour was generated by "MAKE PANO (MULTIRES) Droplet", krpano-1.20.2 XML file : https://www.archipel-st...

Thursday, November 28th 2019, 6:05pm

Full screen problem with IOS

Thank you very much Klaus for for your precious help :)

Wednesday, November 20th 2019, 8:09pm

Full screen problem with IOS

Hello Klaus, We use KR Pano version 1.20 We have a problem with the full screen under IOS (iPhone), example: https://www.fr-www.fr/visitesvirtuelles/…ture-bruxelles/ When you click on "Enter VR" the full screen does not work (see attachments "PANO_1.PNG" and "PANO_2.PNG"). The file "ios_iframe_fullscreen.xml" is however included in the XML ("external_no_menu.xml"). No problem with Android. Thank you in advance for your help. Walter

Sunday, September 19th 2010, 12:28am

Playing several sounds in sync muting/unmuting them passing above hotspots

Sergey panorama works fine for me under MacOSX 10.6.4 with Firefox and Safari and Flash Player 10,1,53,64 : no desync at all !

Wednesday, September 15th 2010, 1:40pm

Playing several sounds in sync muting/unmuting them passing above hotspots

Hello, Suppose we got a panorama of a four musician's band equally spaced and playing in a recording studio : drummer on the back, bass player on the right, guitar player on the left, singer on the front. What I would like to do is to have the song playing and to set-up one hot spot per musician to trigger solo parts. So when passing above one musician, let's say the drummer, I only hear the drums. This means : - to load five sound files (one for the mix and one for each individual part ; drums,...