You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Friday, July 3rd 2020, 11:31am

Author: klaus.krpano

Switching variable from krpano to javascript

Hi, use calc to build the calling string: jscall (calc('ecransCtrl.synchroHotspot('+name_+')'); Like in the example shown here: https://krpano.com/docu/actions/#jscall Or maybe just use Javascript actions and make directly calls: https://krpano.com/docu/xml/#action.js Best regards, Klaus

Friday, July 3rd 2020, 11:26am

krpano 1.20

Hi, Quoted from "sblack" xml.scene return scene index not scene name when deeplinking="true" (this add /?startscene to URL and startscene variable is used). Is this old bug appeared again or there is some tricks? Currently the xml.scene variable always contains the value loadscene() was called with... If you always want the scene name, use: Source code 1 scene[get(xml.scene)].name But I will consider doing that automatically in the next release to ensure that xml.scene always contains the name o...

Friday, July 3rd 2020, 11:16am

Google maps as a source for tiles

Hi, yes, should be possible by using the customParseTilePath() function: https://krpano.com/docu/plugininterface/#customParseTilePath Here an usage example: https://krpano.com/examples/#custom-tile-urls But I'm pretty sure that will be not allowed by Google and access might be blocked. Best regards, Klaus

Tuesday, June 30th 2020, 11:03am

How to set dynamicly time inside BLEND method

Hi, the whole parameter value would need to be build together: Source code 1 loadscene(get(scenename), null, KEEPVIEW|KEEPMOVING, calc('BLEND('+global.transitionSpeed+')') ); Best regards, Klaus

Thursday, June 25th 2020, 7:54am

krpano 1.20

Hi, Quoted from "HansNyb" I discovered another thing. If I understand it right only Safari has the Fullscreen support on iPad. I just downloaded Firefox and Chrome and even if none of them can do fullscreen, Firefox shows my Fullscreen button. One note - all these browsers now have also a 'Destkop Mode' (sometimes enabled by default) where they are faking their detection-information. So for krpano they look like a desktop browser and there is no information about the iOS version available anymor...

Thursday, June 25th 2020, 7:39am

iFrame XRSystem error

Hi, sorry, I can't reproduce that when testing your site... And with version 1.20.7 that case (= a not allowed WebXR support inside an iframe) should be normally pre-detected and that error in the log avoided. Then the krpano VR support detection just reports unavailable instead of that error in this case. Best regards, Klaus

Thursday, June 25th 2020, 7:35am

Getting Malware detection on the 1.20.6

Hi, that's a typical 'false-positive' detection, either trust or wait for an update for your anti-virus software. Best regards, Klaus

Thursday, June 25th 2020, 7:34am

pausedonstart="false" NOT working on first pano of a tour on PC

Hi, that's normal - actual browser versions don't allow automatic media play anymore. An user interaction like a click or touch will be required to initialize the playback. But some browser have some heuristics - when visiting a page often or reloading it several time or something like that, then the browser allows automatic playback. So the behavior when testing can vary. Best regards, Klaus

Monday, June 22nd 2020, 11:16am

I want to play the sound at the hotspot in the viewing position

Hi, please have a look here: https://krpano.com/plugins/soundinterfac…ound_at_hotspot Best regards, Klaus

Monday, June 22nd 2020, 11:15am

Depthmap from laser scanner - 24 bits depth

Hi, a quick update - the 24bit (and even just the 16bit) depthmap images work very well, much more accuracy. Support for these images will be there in the next release (1.20.8). Best regards, Klaus

Friday, June 19th 2020, 9:08am

Depthmap from laser scanner - 24 bits depth

Hi, Quoted Could Krpano read the depthmap from a 24 bits RGB PNG as a 24 bits depthmap? Support for such RGB-encoded images could be added (no big thing), but the big problem with these images is that are becoming huge - specially the less significant bits/bytes (in your case the red channel) looks like noise and therefore can be hardy any compressed. Your p1-018-4096_24bits__depthmap.png file is already more than 10mb large and that size will be noticeable when loading it... Can you change your...

Monday, June 15th 2020, 11:23pm

Architectural x Pannini mix view

Hi, yes, just set the view.architectural and view.pannini to any values you like - both can be freely set from 0.0 to 1.0 to control their effect: https://krpano.com/docu/xml/#view.advanced Additionally you can also freely adjust the view.distortion setting to any value to control the distortions. Best regards, Klaus

Monday, June 15th 2020, 11:20pm

I want to support VR mode for single-lens goggles and twin-lens goggles.

Hi, why not just using the gyro control for such case...? But if you want to use VR mode in portrait mode, with stereo-rendering disabled: Change the display.stereo setting to false after entering vr mode: https://krpano.com/docu/xml/#display.stereo and for Android disable the display.autofullscreen setting: https://krpano.com/docu/xml/#display.autofullscreen Best regards, Klaus

Monday, June 15th 2020, 11:16pm

VR and Gyro on iOS

Quoted from "ppano" Is there a way to catch that? Unfortunately not, but that depends on iOS itself, not on krpano.

Monday, June 15th 2020, 11:01pm

Is there a way to control a "krpano" tour on a iPhone with a bluetooth mouse?(Or wired connection)

Hi, currently there is no mouse-support on iOS, but there will be one in the next krpano release (version 1.20.8, and only for iOS 13.4+). Best regards, Klaus

Monday, June 8th 2020, 10:25am

krpano 1.20

Hi, Quoted from "HansNyb" Actually it is activated also with 13.3.1 Hmm... the fullscreen support is definitely only enabled for iOS 13.4 and higher... Do you maybe enable it manually in the xml? Look for a 'fullscreensupport' code line. Quoted from "HansNyb" However it works very bad. Agree, that's why it disabled by default for these iOS versions . That popup is also a part of the strange/bad iOS (before 13.4) fullscreen behavior. Best regards, Klaus

Monday, June 8th 2020, 10:08am

Does KR Pano remove Color profile from the jpg tiles?

Hi, the krpano tools have fully color profile support: - the sphere-to-cube/cube-to-sphere tool are transferring the embedded color-profiles directly from the input to the output files - and the makepano tools is converting to sRGB and embedding a tiny sRGB profile by default But you wrote about PTP - Panotour Pro doesn't use the krpano tools and has its own image processing. And I must admit I don't know if Panotour Pro has color profile support... Maybe try that - build your tour using PTP, th...

Tuesday, June 2nd 2020, 7:37pm

SVG's vs PNG

Hi, krpano itself doesn't make any differences between different images formats, they are all loaded and handled the same way. So when they have different sizes, the browser itself should display them also in different sizes. Best regards, Klaus

Tuesday, June 2nd 2020, 7:01pm

Google VR services

Hi, have you changed the default webxr embedding setting? With the default settings the WebXR API shouldn't be used on Android - because it's buggy in Cardboard mode - and would need the Google VR services. By default krpano uses its own 'MobileVR' solution instead. Best regards, Klaus

Tuesday, June 2nd 2020, 6:58pm

Adjust Klaus' zoom image example to work on popup

Hi, the image popup examples opens a 'html' element and gives the control of that element to the browser - e.g. for scrolling side it. For zooming that inner content, there would need to be script inside that html that uses touch zooming gestures and then manually scales its own content somehow (e.g. with CSS-transforms). That means depending on your exact needs, there will be not a simple solution. There is a difference between zooming the whole webpage by the browser and zooming only partial h...