You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Tuesday, March 31st 2020, 4:15pm

Author: iambeniwal

Wait till multi res tiles are loaded

Hello, I've created a multires tour in which the 1st pano auto-rotates to a specific view and then blends to the next pano. The issue am facing is that once the auto-rotation is done and the designated view is in place, the blend to next pano happens right away while the multi res tiles are still loading. This makes the experience look bad as the final view is having some details which I wan't the user to see before moving to the next pano. I tried to find a way through which I can instruct the ...

Monday, November 25th 2019, 11:00am

Issue with Deeplinking

Hi Rich, Thanks for the response, actually the issue was from Panotour as I was using it for making the tour. To confirm I created a separate tour using KrPano's droplet and the deeplinking was working fine. I found that it was appending additional info to the address bar as well which I didn't want at all. I was just looking for current scene's name to be displayed. On thorough search I found a piece of code, modified it a bit as per my requirement and my issue was resolved. Attaching the same ...

Thursday, November 21st 2019, 3:21pm

Direct link to specific scene tutorial (url params)

Hi Klaus, I set the deeplinking setting to true but there's no effect on tour at all. Kindly advise. Thanks

Tuesday, November 19th 2019, 5:59pm

Issue with Deeplinking

Hello, Correct me if am wrong but the Deeplinking feature of KRpano is supposed to update the url in address bar according to the current scene right? I enabled the same in xml but there was no effect at all. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks

Thursday, September 12th 2019, 6:08pm

Distorted Video Controls - V1.20

Well I figured it out, just needed to set pausedonstart="false" and it was done. Am facing one weird issue though which is more of a subjective stuff as it's disturbing the overall beauty of tour. Upon zooming in the video controls look pixelated. I don't know why this is happening as it doesn't occur at fullscreen video mode at all. Am attaching a screenshot of same and hope this time someone might be able to help me out. In case I'll figure that out too then I'll post it here for sure as I gue...

Wednesday, September 11th 2019, 1:03pm

Distorted Video Controls - V1.20

Hi Everyone, This is my very first post in this forum. I'd like to thank all the team members who has constantly provided their support for most of the queries I had which got resolved without even creating a new thread as I found them in the earlier threads. I got stuck at this specific issue with videoplayer plugin. As you all may be aware that before krpano v1.19, we could enable the video controls of distorted videos but they were not operational and this particular issue has been resolved w...