You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

Wednesday, April 8th 2020, 1:08pm

Author: martincarlin87

Sync Plugin - Lag When Switching Panes

Digging deeper in to it, I'm a bit confused about how the sync plugin works internally. I've tried debugging by printing to the console but a few things have came up, such as the kr pano ids are numerical only, when I have named them 'spherical-left-5' and 'spherical-right-4', but logging both krpano objects, both have an id of 5. The syncviewer property seems to be correct for each, so I am checking that and printing out the opposite side and I get both sides appearing when I assumed it'd be on...

Wednesday, April 8th 2020, 11:07am

Sync Plugin - Lag When Switching Panes

Hi, I am using the sync JavaScript sync plugin/example (https://krpano.com/releases/1.20.5/examples/#js-sync-viewers), but enabling sync on the click of a button (to allow manual alignment of images before syncing). This seems to work fine when starting on the left pane, but when switching panes, it doesn't seem to catch up immediately and can take a few seconds before it suddenly catches up. I can't seem to reproduce this with the example, so I was just wondering if anyone could see any issues ...

Tuesday, April 7th 2020, 5:13pm

Question About 'levelsizes' and 'multires' xml attribute

Hi Klaus, Ah, ok, sorry, must have missed that - apologies, but thanks for taking the time to post - much appreciated! Cheers, Martin

Friday, April 3rd 2020, 3:38pm

I've had a more in-depth read at the documentation so I've made the following changes # multiresolution settings multires=true tilesize=512 # levels and levelstep are ignored when levelsizes is set #levels=auto #levelstep=1.5 levelsizes=512,1024,2048,4096,8192 minsize=512 maxsize=8192 maxcubesize=auto adjustlevelsizes=true and then in the xml multires="512,512,1024,2048,4096,8192"

Friday, April 3rd 2020, 3:00pm

Hi, As part of my config, I have the levelsizes set to levelsizes=512,1024,2048,4096,8192 e.g.: # multiresolution settings multires=true tilesize=512 levels=auto levelstep=1.5 levelsizes=512,1024,2048,4096,8192 maxsize=auto maxcubesize=auto leveldownload=auto adjustlevelsizes=true In my xml file (used for all uploaded images) I then have this: <image> <cube url="/tile.php?id=<?php echo $id; ?>&amp;tile=l%l_%s_%0v_%0h.jpg" multires="512,8192,4096,2048,1024,512" /> </image> This was working fine, ...

Friday, March 27th 2020, 1:26pm

Sync (Comparison) Plugin - Different Headings?

Thanks for the reply Klaus - much appreciated. I couldn't get it to work using the prealign but I managed to get it working by doing this in my function that starts the sync: panoLeft.set("horizontalOffset", panoLeft.get('view.hlookat') - panoRight.get('view.hlookat')); panoRight.set("horizontalOffset", panoLeft.get('view.hlookat') - panoRight.get('view.hlookat')); then in sync.xml view1.hlookat = view2.hlookat - krpano.get('horizontalOffset');

Thursday, March 26th 2020, 1:21pm

Sync (Comparison) Plugin - Different Headings?

Hi, I am using the sync plugin https://krpano.com/releases/1.20.5/viewe…syncscreen.html with the only difference being that the plugin is enabled after a button click to sync both viewers, so that the images can be manually aligned before syncing movement. The issue I have is that the images are not necessarily in the exact same location with the same heading. The first change I made was to the sync.xml where I disabled the mirroring of the fov between viewers: // don't sync fov (zoom) level // ...

Wednesday, February 12th 2020, 2:56pm

Problems Trying To Register krpanotools 1.20.4

Hi Klaus, Thanks for the offer, think it was PEBKAC. I had the license code locally in some notes and for some reason it wasn't working - when I went back to the email containing the code and actually copied it correctly it was fine.... Sorry about that! Cheers, Martin

Monday, February 10th 2020, 8:25pm

Problems Trying To Register krpanotools 1.20.4

Hi there, I just downloaded version 1.20.4 and had previously registered 1.20.2 on my machine and was getting the registration failed message: /Users/martin/Desktop/krpano-1.20.4 ./krpanotools register [code] ERROR: Registering code failed! I also tried the GUI and it also failed, so I tried removing the .krpanolicense file in my home directory but it still doesn't seem to work. I did also try and install krpanotools in /usr/local/bin as I had problems generated non-watermarked tiles locally thr...

Thursday, January 30th 2020, 2:28pm

Error After Removing Hotspot

Just an update, I think the errors were caused because we were setting the id attribute of the hotspot. I haven't seen that mentioned in the docs I don't think - is it something that may be worth adding? Cheers, Martin

Wednesday, January 29th 2020, 11:45am

Hi again, I've got a more self contained example. In this one, I am setting the north position, and adding a hotspot at the current pano position, sending an ajax request to save the position, and then removing the hotspot. This seems to be producing the same error when it didn't before, so it's entirely possible something else in my code is causing the issue but it's hard to see what it code be since all of this logic is contained within one function. Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 1...

Wednesday, January 29th 2020, 11:06am

Thanks Klaus, There is a fair bit of other code on the page but this is the most minimal example. I don't *think* anything else should be affecting this part as it all tends to be encapsulated within listeners and pure functions. If I come up with anything I will update my post. As I mentioned, the 'temp' hotspot is removed successfully but I don't know why the error then appears on the console. It's probably worth checking my usage, when calling addhotspot(parameter) and removehotspot(parameter...

Tuesday, January 28th 2020, 6:35pm

I add a hotspot by doing: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 var pano = document.getElementById('pano'); var hotspotUuid = 'temphotspot'; var h = pano.get("view.hlookat"); var v = pano.get("view.vlookat"); pano.call("addhotspot(" + hotspotUuid + ")"); pano.set("hotspot[" + hotspotUuid + "].url", 'hotspot.svg'); pano.set("hotspot[" + hotspotUuid + "].ath", h); pano.set("hotspot[" + hotspotUuid + "].atv", v); then at a point later in time, when I try removing it, it works, but I get an error i...

Wednesday, January 15th 2020, 5:28pm

Tile Filenames Are Suddenly Inconsistent (Zero Padding)?

Hi Klaus, Thank you very much for taking the time to reply - appreciate it! No worries, I am just glad to know that there is a reason behind it as I thought I was losing my mind :) As an aside - would removing %A from the tilepath fix it by preventing the tile filenames from ever being zero padded? Thanks again, Martin

Tuesday, January 14th 2020, 9:49pm

Tile Filenames Are Suddenly Inconsistent (Zero Padding)?

Hi there, I have been using krpano for a couple of weeks now and enjoying learning more about it each day. When I first started, I was generating html, js and xml in a standalone directory for every image, but now we have figured out a way to make it generic on our web app and so only need to generate the tiles and preview images. The problem I am suddenly having after making this change, the tile file names are no longer being zero padded. The only change to the config file was commenting out s...