You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Monday, April 16th 2018, 7:08am

Author: knuthon

What is proper way to update the content/xml of pano view?

It's a great idea! I think the most complicate part is I have to update the data each whenever user drag the hotspot. Thanks for your help

Friday, April 13th 2018, 9:52am

I would like to save those data in server and retrieve the setup(hotspot, fov...etc) when they come back, so I think to save as XML file is a good idea to store those data, am I looking at right direction?

Friday, April 13th 2018, 6:03am

Hi all, I developing a web that users are able to move the hotspot to wherever they like, I have a stupid plan that is js invoke function in xml, forloop all hotspots and get their updated position and then jscall() send back whole string to js side and call server to export a new XML to overwrite the old one. Is that any more efficient way to archive this goal? Thanks for advance.

Wednesday, April 4th 2018, 6:37am

Share 360 view to Facebook

Thanks for reply. Instead of using external library, can I use a dynamic HTML+PHP code to share FB? Tried: Source code 1 2 3 4 <meta content="VIRTUAL_TOUR_TITLE | Virtual tour generated by Panotour and Livepano" property="og:title"></meta><meta content="VIRTUAL_TOUR_DESCRIPTION" property="og:description" /></meta><meta content="AUTHOR_NAME" name="Author"></meta><meta content="COPYRIGHTS" name="copyright"></meta> <meta content="http://URL/PATH/VIRTUAL_TOUR_NAME.html" name="url"></meta><meta conte...

Wednesday, March 28th 2018, 10:24am

Share 360 view to Facebook

Hi all, I have built a HTML5 web contain a 360 view, is that possible to share this 360 view to Facebook with hotspot? Found that some articles said is better to share it as SWF object, if true, may I know how can I generate a SWF file dynamically in server in order for sharing to FB? Please advise if I am on the right direction. Thanks for advance