You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Yesterday, 11:44pm

Author: Tuur

Display 2 Panos at same time, with a 3rd used as alpha mask

Of course.. we all do. But it is not that simple since flash is gone. Maybe the example below is a bit of topic, but close .. in a way.. I made this in 2011 (flash) https://www.virtualtuur.com/krpano/vector/3 And here is a recent version, without the wobbeling of the boat and sound (i think) https://www.virtualtuur.com/krpano/vector/new/ 2panos and a duck in between. Was a fun experiment at that time.. Tuur

Wednesday, July 8th 2020, 2:30pm

Is there any efficient way to clear all children of a layer/ScrollArea?

Quoted instead of setting a marker you can also traverse all layers and check for the parent In some cases that could work as well of course .. but then it will delete all with the same parent, which could not be ideal in all cases. Source code 1 if(layer[get(i)].parent == "my_scroll_layer", double quotes?? Tuur

Wednesday, July 8th 2020, 2:00pm

Is there any efficient way to clear all children of a layer/ScrollArea?

Hi, two options here: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 for(set(i,0), i LT layer.count, inc(i), if(layer[get(i)].grupo == scrollingobj, removelayer(get(layer[get(i)].name), true); dec(i); ); ); or Source code 1 2 3 4 5 for(sub(i,layer.count,1), i GE 0, dec(i), if(layer[get(i)].grupo == scrollingobj, removelayer(get(layer[get(i)].name), true); ); ); Hope it helps Tuur

Tuesday, June 30th 2020, 10:20am

How to set dynamicly time inside BLEND method

Hi, Can you show a bit more? How and where do you define the 'transitionSpeed' var? Where do you call the loadscene action? Tuur

Wednesday, June 24th 2020, 5:53pm

pausedonstart="false" NOT working on first pano of a tour on PC

Hi, I think it needs a mouse click/tab anywhere to start the first video.. Maybe intro/info/help splash can help you(?) Best also not stop video but pause and just change url Tuur (I'm on phone, didn't check the code)

Wednesday, June 24th 2020, 11:38am

interactive content in a text hotspot

Hi San, try with renderer="css3d" Tuur

Tuesday, June 23rd 2020, 7:35pm

Oculus Go(ne)

I saw this passing my eagle eye... https://www.engadget.com/amp/oculus-go-d…ue&guccounter=2 Tuur

Tuesday, June 23rd 2020, 9:41am

interactive content in a text hotspot

Hi San, can you be more specific? Do you mean like a clickable link? Or link to trigger action? Tuur

Monday, June 22nd 2020, 1:48pm

Radr - Multiple Floors

Hi, Quoted is it possible to have the floor plan change as you go up and down the building yes this is possible. You could give the scene a floor value like: floor="2" and then make a custom action, triggered by event onnewscene, to check the value of the 'floor' setting and switch floor plan.. etc etc.. many ways to do this. Tuur

Thursday, June 18th 2020, 9:46am

beginner question :)

Hi, here is some more explanation about this. (2010 though) https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…14846#post14846 Hope it helps. Tuur

Monday, June 15th 2020, 4:46pm

Scene Pushing Up

Hi, Please post a direct link to the tour so we could help. Tuur

Friday, June 5th 2020, 11:56am

Example/Tutorial - Extract a Distorted Hotspot from any kind of Pano Image (with perfect pixel alignment)

Hi, panorama editor --> right top little arrow --> projection by selecting the numbers you get the full, not rounded number,. make sure you are in 'rectangular' mode! Hope it helps! Tuur

Thursday, June 4th 2020, 5:48pm

Panorama configurator with layers

Hi, i agree with indexofrefraction. Perhaps this is an option, but as said by 'index': much work and like marzipano also not multi res.. https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…d&threadID=7272 Tuur

Wednesday, June 3rd 2020, 10:55am

BW equirectangular=too few scanlines

Quoted As manual workaround you could also just load them into an image editor and convert them from a 8bit Grayscale to a 24bit RGB image. For photoshop: convert to 16bit RGB Tiff. (save to 32bit (choice is 8-16-32) and then set to 24 bit in second 'promp' doesn't work) Tuur

Tuesday, June 2nd 2020, 2:50pm

BW equirectangular=too few scanlines

Hi, i had sort of a similar problem. i just found that, in photoshop, when you include the colorprofile Grayscale - Gamma 2.2 the droplet makes problems. When you un-select this colorprofile thing, the droplet works fine. Perhaps it also works in your case? Edit: although.. mmm.. i see the preview image is still totally wrong and strange.. Perhaps this is a bug in the droplet..(?) Hope it helps! Tuur

Saturday, May 30th 2020, 11:06am

Download tour offline

Well, my oculus go has issues, and they don't want to fix it in the software. ( the keyboard is in the way of the url bar.. and i seem not to be able to reposition the keyboard seperately from the browser) I would strongly advise NOT to buy an oculus Go.. But i'll have a try .. Tuur

Saturday, May 30th 2020, 10:52am

Download tour offline

I don't see how to download it. On current IOS. Maybe i miss something? Tuur

Monday, May 25th 2020, 6:24pm

krpano 1.20

Quoted When using <include> elements inside a <scene>, then these includes will be first loaded when loading the actual scene instead of loading all the includes already when loading the main xml. When using a lot of scenes with includes, this can noticeable speedup the startup. Tuur

Monday, May 25th 2020, 1:11pm

Deep linking changes the directions

Hi Hans, perhaps adding (back) this to your startup actions does the job: Quoted if(startactions !== null, startactions() ); Hope it helps, Tuur