You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Tuesday, June 23rd 2020, 4:59pm

Author: AlexRu71

Updates are not visible in virtual tour.

Thank you very much, spacerywirtualne You've halped me a lot! I am very grateful

Monday, June 22nd 2020, 5:44pm

Thank you very much for your help, spacerywirtualne! Is it possible to shut down cache-memory not in XML, but HTML5?

Sunday, June 21st 2020, 10:36pm

Hello, could you please help me with your piece of advice? I have made a virtual tour, uploaded it to my website, but after some time decided to edit it. In XML-file I am adding new scenes, hotspots and so on, but in order to see all of the changes it is needed to delete cache-memory of browser or use Сtrl+F5. Is it possible to make it so that the user by clicking on the old link to the tour saw all these changes at once? I’ve tried to add data <meta http-equiv="cache-control" content="no-cache,...

Tuesday, November 12th 2019, 6:31pm

vrTourSoft - the krpano GUI.

Hello to all! I wanted to say thanks to the developers. I have been working in a krpano for a long time and can do a lot myself. But this program allows you to do in a few minutes what I usually spend hours of tedious work on. It’s also nice that all my code works. You can simply open xml and edit everything directly.