You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 27.

Sunday, March 13th 2016, 9:50pm

Author: mahmoudi

Polygon hotspot is not working on mobile ... but quite well in HTML5 desktop brower

hi everybody ... I make tour with polygon hotspot and I use krpano 1.19 pre3 ... my polyton hotspot is working on HTML5 desktop browser very well but in mobile device it doesn't detect the hotspot and show nothing ... here is my style: Source code 1 <style name="pichotspot" capture="false" zorder="1" url.touch="skin/zoomicon.png" zoom="true" scale.mobile="0.75" scale.no-mobile="0.5" fillcolor="0xFFFFFF" fillalpha="0.25" borderwidth="4" bordercolor="0xFFFFFF" borderalpha="1" alpha.no-touch="0.0" ...

Sunday, January 18th 2015, 2:01pm

Polygon Hotspot

Thanks Umalo ... its works very well ...

Sunday, January 18th 2015, 9:17am

Polygon Hotspot

Hi ... I have a project to create VT for an exhibition just like this example: http://krpano.com/tours/weingut/ but I want if some click on the picture on the wall first VT check if thumb is open or not. if its open close the thumb first then open another thumb and if thumb is not open just open the thumb user click it. I attach the xml files of Weingut tour because I don't know what part of code is responsible for such an action thanks ... Ruhollah

Sunday, September 14th 2014, 12:02pm

Zoom button for image hotspot

hi ... I created a tour for a museum and create some polygon hotspot to show some art pieces in bigger size just like this" http://krpano.com/tours/weingut/ when somebody click on the picture on the wall, the picture open in screen ... now I want to add a zoom in and out button to zoom in and out opened image on screen ... Thanks for your help .. mahmoudi

Monday, August 25th 2014, 10:36pm

tour.xml loading not possible

Hi ... I bought an android tablet with kitkat version ... I saved my tours in its memory to present the tour to my client but every time I click in tour.html the browser open and show me this error "FATAL ERROR: xx tour.xml -loading not possible Network error: a network error occured" Before this tablet I have another one with android 4.2.2 and th tour works great on it as an offline ... Is there anys Solution for this? Thanks

Monday, June 3rd 2013, 11:11pm

Use Dolphin Browser

Hi ... I use my Galaxy Note 10.1 and with Dolphin Browser the use works very well locally ...

Monday, June 3rd 2013, 11:05pm

Problem with titles in language like Perisan

Hi ... I'm making tour in Iran and I use the last version of Krpano, I want to use all data tour such as "skin title", "scene title", etc. in Persian language. It works fine in desktop browser but in Android and EXE version of the tour all Persian data is clutter ... what can I do for resolving the problem? Thanks for your help Best regards Ruhollah

Saturday, January 12th 2013, 7:44pm

Adding different hotspots in different frame of the object movie ... ???

adding some more information about the problem ... Adding different hotspots in different frame of the object movie ... ??? Thanks ruhollah

Saturday, January 12th 2013, 6:53pm

adding hotspot in MAKE OBJECT droplet

Hi ... I need to put some hotspot for adding information in object panorama ... is there any way to do such things?? Best regards Ruhollah

Sunday, January 6th 2013, 9:06pm

NEW IDEA ... load pano base on times of the day

Hi ... I have an idea but I don't how to make it ... tour load the pano base of the time, for example if it's A.M the pano related for the day load and if it's night the pano taken from night load ... base of the time user computer or ... Need some help Best regards ... Ruhollah

Tuesday, January 1st 2013, 10:09am

Encrypt XML files with KRpano protect tool and HTML5 does't work ...

Hi .. I encrypt my XML files of tours to protect and in Flash viewer is work just fine but in HTML5 viewer has error and says "tour.xml -xml parsing fail" I need some help Best regards Ruhollah

Saturday, December 22nd 2012, 1:18pm

Check out my website

Hi ... Check out my website ... www.panotour.org Best regards Ruhollah

Monday, December 17th 2012, 8:13pm

the "event" with a name does't work ...

Hi ... I used a name for the "event" but the "event" doesn't work and the the action "normalview" doesn't call ...??? Best regards... Ruhollah

Monday, December 17th 2012, 5:47am

I used you code and the little planet does't work ...

Hi Jarredja Thanks for your reply ... I used you code and gave it a name but little planet does't work .... !!! Best regards Ruhollah

Sunday, December 16th 2012, 10:37pm

<events onloadcomplete="delayedcall(2.0, normalview());"/> is called on all scenes

I read it part of Krpano XML Referene : These 'named' <events> elements have also a keep attribute (with the default value "false"). That means <events> elements withoutkeep="true" will be automatically removed when an other pano will be loaded. But on my tour this event "<events onloadcomplete="delayedcall(2.0, normalview());" is called on all scene??? I don't know why??? I need some help Best regards Ruhollah

Friday, November 23rd 2012, 12:09pm

"intro image" doesn't work ...

Hi ... I want to have an "intro image" for my Virtual Tour but it doesn't work and I don't know why .... ??? I attach my xml file here, Best regards Ruhollah

Wednesday, November 21st 2012, 9:23pm

use skin_btn_map button in vtourskin.xml to show/hide the map

I make some changes to make the button to show/hide the map with the "skin_btn_map" but I don't know how define mapspot on the image map ...??? Best regard ... Ruhollah

Wednesday, November 21st 2012, 8:56pm

use skin_btn_map button in vtourskin.xml to show/hide the map

Thanks for the reply klaus.krpano Actually I did it but I don't know how to determine the mapspot on it ... ?? Thanks Ruhollah