You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 29.

Monday, March 30th 2020, 5:00pm

Author: Riphur

External ressources ( CORS ) step by step

Hi everyone, After several attempts, I cannot use resources (image or xml) from another domain. I looked on the KrPano forum on the use of CORS, but without success. Could someone present step by step actions to allow loading from another domain? In my test, I put the vtourskin.png file on a domain "B" and the rest of the project on the domain "A". I put an htaccess with Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin "*" in the directory of the remote server domain "B". I put in my "tour.xml" <security ...

Friday, March 13th 2020, 11:28pm

Pixelhittest html5

Up ! Some news or alternative ? Thx ;)

Monday, October 28th 2019, 9:46pm

Pano Runner - Android App for Krpano

Hi Tubbritt, Virtual tour pro disappeared from Google Play?

Friday, April 26th 2019, 11:42pm

OBJECT PANORAMA for HTML5

Will there be future developments for object360 ?

Sunday, December 23rd 2018, 12:50am

HTML5 WebM Video with alpha

Hi, after a loooong time. Still no solution in sight for videos with alpha under html5 / webgl in mp4 or webm? Klaus, the video example, KrPano can read it properly by including the alpha channel below? If you only need to put the alpha channel under the video, it's pretty easy! (or I did not understand: p)

Thursday, June 16th 2016, 9:32pm

The videos webm already works in VR with Google Chrome. I think ca also works with the alpha.

Tuesday, March 22nd 2016, 1:36pm

Hello everyone, I just share with you some research on the WebM format so have compatible HTML5 video containing an alpha channel. Having a project with a video of a person filmed on green screen, I needed a solution. After a tour of the web, WebM VP8-encoded is capable of containing an alpha channel. The VP9 seems to be able also, but is not supported by the web browser. I have not found a simple solution to WebM VP8 encoding preserving the alpha. The only program that gave results is FFmpeg. M...

Wednesday, April 29th 2015, 7:39pm

Citadel of Lille - NATO/OTAN

Hi all, Here is one of the latest virtual tours that I just put online: The Citadel of Lille. The Citadel of Lille is a historical monument of great importance in Lille, but for the visit, it normally takes to be patient and to show their credentials. Indeed, Citadel houses, since 2005, the headquarters of the Rapid Reaction Corps France, which has the ability to conduct operational commitments on a theater of operations as part of a NATO mandate, the European Union or national mandate ... Suffi...

Wednesday, April 22nd 2015, 11:26am

Google Analytics Plugin

No news ?

Friday, January 16th 2015, 11:10am

Google Analytics Plugin

Hi, I just try my luck also with the plugin analytics. Everything works fine for the moment, except in HTML5. Google analytics receives only the first pano, and nothing after that ... So no worries in flash with the same code. Does anyone can confirm that the plugin works correctly in the current version of KrPano?

Monday, December 15th 2014, 6:23pm

Problems with image

Up

Wednesday, December 10th 2014, 10:04am

Problems with image

thank you for your answer, but unfortunately it does not work better ...

Tuesday, December 9th 2014, 4:38pm

Problems with image

Hello everyone, I have a problem with image management with textfield, especially in Flash when they are full width of the textfield.. Concretely, an example force in HTML5, where there are no problems: http://www.consult-me.eu/ftp/ProjetsEnCo…indexHtml5.html Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 <krpano> <plugin name="htmltext" url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/textfield.swf" align="center" width="520" autoresize="true" x="0" y="0" visible="true" html="data:html1" alpha="1"/> <data name="h...

Tuesday, May 6th 2014, 10:46am

Krpano Tools Protect 1.17 load file and save preset ?

Hello, I just go up to version 1.17 and I'm a bit lost with krpanotools. With version 1.16, targeting the xml startup, associated files are automatically loaded. I did not find the same functionality on 1.17. Should we load the file files folder manually? Also, there is no longer the posibility to save the configuration to a file. Krprotect? Do you have details? Thx

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 11:46pm

Subaru Impreza STI 2015 virtual tour

Hello I just realized a virtual tour of the last Subaru Impreza STI 2015 I shoot with Lumix GH3 with Zuiko 8mm on Nodal Ninja 5 Click picture to launch the tour

Tuesday, May 22nd 2012, 2:54pm

Subaru BRZ virtual tour

Hello I just realized a virtual tour of the last Subaru BRZ. I shoot with Olympus E-5 with Zuiko 8mm Click picture to launch the tour The project is also compatible with smartphone and tablet, you can scan the QRCode:

Tuesday, December 20th 2011, 1:55pm

Chrome 16 - 100% compatible Krpano HTML version ??

Thanks Klaus & emediqueri. Good news for WebGL

Tuesday, December 20th 2011, 10:49am

Chrome 16 - 100% compatible Krpano HTML version ??

Hello, Chrome 16 now seems to manage with html5 css3d transform , I do a test that is functional with a cube. http://www.c360.fr/Cube-Cme.html Do KRPano "HTML5" is now 100% compatible on Chrome?