You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "designsubway" started this thread

Thursday, February 25th 2010, 4:28pm

Alpha Level of Pano

Hi all

Does anyone know of an action that will reduce the alpha level of the pano but will keep the alpha levels of the plugins at 100?

Such as:

Source code

tween(image[pano].alpha,0.5,0.7);

(The above code doesn't work by the way).

I am trying to get a lightbox effect - the user clicks on a part of the pano, then an image expands to around 90% the size of the frame as the pano fades in the background.

I have sorted everything apart from the fading pano.

Thanks in advance.
David

VN2009

Professional

Thursday, February 25th 2010, 8:38pm

i dont think you can fade the tiles of the actual pano itself. why not just leave the pano. set the zorder of all plugins to say 10. then onclick create or set a alphamask layer that sits under the plugins but ontop of the pano. set the alpha on that. not exactly the same but i dont think you can do what you are asking. who knows maybe klaus can add the in no time he seems to work magic here sometimes.

• "designsubway" started this thread

Friday, February 26th 2010, 2:10pm

Cheers VN2009 - such a simple alternative, sometimes it pays to run problems by other people.

Works perfectly, thanks.

Tuur

Sage

Occupation: Krpano custom coding / Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

Friday, February 26th 2010, 6:39pm

i think it is possible... let me try first..

Tuur
*thumbsup*
http://www.virtualtuur.com

bulp

Intermediate

Monday, March 1st 2010, 3:12pm

klaus cubes blend sample .... he make the cubes / pano into hotspot... and blend it into diferent hotspot / pano...

try to tweak the sample or ask michel.. :)