Newbie need help.

• I recently purchased KRPano viewer and I think it is great.

I do have a couple of questions that I hope someone can help me with.

1. What is the best way to show gigapixel zoomable flat images? Looking at all of the examples
    I can't find one that fits. Does anyone have an example that I can look at?

2. Is there a way to showtext on top of a qtvr being displayed in krpano? It seems that
    when I try it will not display on top of the qtvr movie. Am I doing something wrong?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Joe

• "1. What is the best way to show gigapixel zoomable flat images? Looking
    at all of the examples

I can't find one that fits. Does anyone have an example that I can look
    at?"

did you get the tools ? the tools have a script to make a tiled large panorama and will even try to guess what it is.

concerning text over qtvr in krpano I don't know. I imagine so. you can have a little bit of text as the mouse hovers over something, or quite a lot with a textfield.
    you should wade through the documentation and search the forum for snippets of code etc.

• Hi,

1. What is the best way to show gigapixel zoomable flat images? Looking at all of the examples
    I can't find one that fits. Does anyone have an example that I can look at?

as Micheal already said, try the krpano tools,
    especially the "MAKE PANO (FLAT) droplet" one,

2. Is there a way to showtext on top of a qtvr being displayed in krpano? It seems that
    when I try it will not display on top of the qtvr movie. Am I doing something wrong?

either via the showtext() action and a textstyle ,
    or via the textfield Plugin,

in many of the current examples in the download package,
    the showtext() action is used for displaying an intro information message,

best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!