You are not logged in.

Tuesday, July 6th 2010, 9:14am

Imagegallery disappear when add movement into panos

Hi!

Im new to this forum but have been searching and following it for some time now. I have this problem with imagegallery plugin. I wanted to add a bit movement to my tours panos when click a hotspot and it moves to next pano, like: click on hotspot, it transfer to other pano and move a bit from right to left. This feature is from autopano and i just refined it in xml. Now, the problem is, whenever i add this movement after clicking a hotspot, my imagegallery disappear! *confused* I know it is because of the movement but why it do so? It stay if set no movement in any hotspot or when navigate with thumbnails. Anyone have faced such a problem before or can help? Also is there a way to set hide and show button for this plugin? I tried to code it myself but couldn't make it work. Thanks a lot!

Regards
Jesse Passoja
Nelike Imagery
www.inelike.fi
Jesse Passoja
Passoja design
www.passojadesign.com

Tuur

Sage

Occupation: Krpano custom coding / Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

Tuesday, July 6th 2010, 10:09am

can you show us code or online example?

Tuur *thumbsup*
http://www.virtualtuur.com

Tuesday, July 6th 2010, 10:50am

can you show us code or online example?

Tuur *thumbsup*
Ok, uploaded the tour in server http://inelike.fi/wp-content/virtuaaliki…/cathedral.html
You see when you move around with hotspots the gallery disappear but if move with thumbnails, it comes back. Was trying to figure this our whole day yesterday without eating and drinking because this tour is in hurry now. It was finished, until wanted to put movement *angry* hope this can be solved or i will need to eather forget the imagegallery or the movement. Thanks!

EDIT: FOUND IT! I had to put "keepall" in the loadpano code: loadpano(cathedral6.xml,null,keepall,BLEND(1)); Before it was just loadpano(cathedral6.xml,null,null,BLEND(1)); Thanks for helping Tuur *g* It helps a lot even tho you didn't have time to say anything yet. Guess it comes somehow when your near professionals *cool*

Regards
Jesse
Jesse Passoja
Passoja design
www.passojadesign.com

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Nelike imagery" (Jul 6th 2010, 11:11am)

Tuur

Sage

Occupation: Krpano custom coding / Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

Tuesday, July 6th 2010, 11:13am

mmm i don't see it... your code is not nice organized to read ..i think..

i saw this..
<include url="imagegallery.xml" keep="true"/>

try this

<include url="imagegallery.xml" /> i think keep =true makes no sence there...?

Tuur

edit:

oke cool.. i always use merge actualy... maybe try that once?

Cheers

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Tuur" (Jul 6th 2010, 11:26am)

Tuesday, July 6th 2010, 11:19am

i saw this..

try this

i think keep =true makes no sence there...?

Tuur
</include></include>

</include></include>
It was without "keep=true" and was pretty desperate so was trying everything i could think of, making the code not so clear </include></include> *pinch* But as i stated in the edit i made for the last post, i found the solution. Just add "keepall" in the loadpano code part *smile* Thanks for the help anyway Tuur! *thumbup* Let me know if you find any bugs in the tour so i can fix them *smile*

Regards
Jesse
Jesse Passoja
Passoja design
www.passojadesign.com

Tuesday, July 6th 2010, 11:29am

i saw this..

try this

i think keep =true makes no sence there...?

Tuur

edit:

oke cool.. i always use merge actualy... maybe try that once?

Cheers

I tried merge too but it didn't work *huh* I updated the tour in the link, if you have time, check it for working properly now *smile* Thanks! *thumbup*

Regards
Jesse
Jesse Passoja
Passoja design
www.passojadesign.com

Tuur

Sage

Tuesday, July 6th 2010, 11:30am

Well i think it al runs nice when i look quick.. ( have to go in a minute)

maybe make the hotspot in the crypt (the darkroom;-) white! (the white one)

Cheers
Tuur *thumbsup*

Tuesday, July 6th 2010, 11:34am

Well i think it al runs nice when i look quick.. ( have to go in a minute)

maybe make the hotspot in the crypt (the darkroom;-) white! (the white one)

Cheers
Tuur *thumbsup*
True, true. There are actually 3 places where the hotspot is pretty hidden. Will call the white one one those *smile*

Jesse
Jesse Passoja
Passoja design
www.passojadesign.com