How to desable reloading of the already loaded pano?

• For example we have this tour: sample
    When pushed the "other panos" button we see the thumbs of all panos. When we click thumb of already loaded pano, this pano is start to reload! But we don't need it. I have not straight solution of this "unnormal" for my tour behaviour. Who knows how to solve this problem?

UPD: My nonstraight solution. I linked desabling of click on thumb action to check of coordinates of plugin "ramka". This plugin is the border around thumbnail of loaded pano. I have 10 thumbs in 2 rows (5x2), and in this case I need to check two coordinates of "ramka". Coordinates of "ramka" on loaded "hall" pano (and active "hall" thumb) is x=125 and y=183

not work:

Code
    <action name="load_hall">
    		ifnot(plugin[ramka].y==-183,loadpano(hall.xml,null,null,BLEND(1)),ifnot(plugin[ramka].x==125),loadpano(hall.xml,null,null,BLEND(1)));
    		set(plugin[ramka].x,125);
    		set(plugin[ramka].y,-183);
    	</action>

not work:

I'm not programmer, and my brain is already boiling. Where my mistakes?

Livepano.ru

Edited 2 times, last by Rodeus (August 4, 2010 at 1:33 AM).

• Hi,

there are many possible solutions, but they would depend on your current situation/structure of your tour,

e.g. you could set a specific variable for each pano, and then before loading if that variable is set,
    or if you had buttons for each pano, disable that pano, when that pano will be loaded,

best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!