Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Dienstag, 3. März 2009, 17:42

I'm selling my appartment, created a tour inside and outside

Hello,

I would like to share my tour which can be found here: http://rathkesgate.no/

I'm selling my appartment and I thought it would be nice for the buyers to take a look. The most patient will discover panoramas outside the flat as well. Elevator, car park, street pictures etc. Click in the middle of page to get started...

I discovered that krpano is very easy to work with. Keep up with the good work! thanks! I also discovered that stiching big white walls without any details is not easy.

Enjoy! :-)

Regards

Marek

Mittwoch, 4. März 2009, 14:55

Hi Marek, great series ! :-) Since I could not read the labels it was like going on a little adventure. I ended up on the beautiful snowy path outside.

Mittwoch, 4. März 2009, 16:30

Thanks! :-) It's a lot of snow in Oslo (Norway) this year. It's everywhere and it just keeps piling up.

Donnerstag, 5. März 2009, 00:17

Hi, wow, great tour, good quality!

but I think it would look better with disabled fisheye effect by default

there a so many lines like wall edges and doors frames that should be straight,
or could you try to use the new pannini projection,
I would be really interested how it will appear with it
just use the latest beta (6) and add <view pannini="true" /> in the xml

best regards,
Klaus

Donnerstag, 5. März 2009, 14:19

Thank's for good tip! The door frames looks much better. But there seems to be a penaulty at nadir. Please check here: http://rathkesgate.no/panorama/pano17/pano17.html, choose "fisheye view, Pannini = true" and check the circle with text at nadir.

Is this a bug or just how the projection behaves?

Regards,

Marek

Donnerstag, 5. März 2009, 14:47

Hi,

that's not a bug, that's because of the extreme distortion in the nadir and zenith areas,
but there is a way to solve it a little bit:

additionally to enabling the pannini projection disable the flash10 perspective correct rendering with

Quellcode

set(flash10,off); 

then the "depth"-3D-information is ignored and it will look better
(test it by pressing '9' on the keyboard)

(the hotspots don't use the pannini projection at the moment, this will be fixed in the next version)

best regards,
Klaus