You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, August 27th 2010, 1:37pm

Run swf animation when when open/visible ? ( opening animated swf infowindow by hotspot )

I`m using a hotspot to show a swf file.

However the swf has some intro animation and needs to start when clicking on the hotspot. As I understand default behaviour is thet it only gets visible when clicking the hotspot. How may I start the animation when I click the hotspot ?

Its suggested in another thread to workaround by using add/removeplugin action:

http://krpano.com/docu/actions/#addplugin

Loding movieclip

Does anyone have a working solution for this or advice to give ?

Friday, August 27th 2010, 3:33pm

Check out the "video player" plugin, http://www.krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.ph…ad&threadID=812

Monday, August 30th 2010, 9:06am

Video player plugin wont do for swf animations.

Anyone ?

Monday, August 30th 2010, 11:35am

Something like this:

Source code

<hotspot name="vhs_2_1" 
	url="/assets/hotspot-100.png" 
	ath="14.222309797249013" 
	atv="2.251436353941068" 
	scale="0.8" 
	zoom="true" 
	alpha="0.8" 
	width="75" 
	height="75" 
	onover="tween(alpha,1);tween(scale,1);" 
	onout="tween(alpha,0.8);tween(scale,0.8);" 
	onhover="if(plugin[vplg_2_1].ispaused, showtext(Click to play video), showtext(Click to stop video));" 
	onclick="if(plugin[vplg_2_1].ispaused, set(autorotate.enabled, false);set(plugin[vplg_2_1].visible, true);plugin[vplg_2_1].play();, plugin[vplg_2_1].stop();set(plugin[vplg_2_1].visible, false););" />

<plugin name="vplg_2_1" 
	url=/plugins/videoplayer.swf" 
	videourl="/videos/cats-short.flv" 
	x="0" 
	y="0" 
	align="center" 
	edge="center" 
	width="300" 
	height="200" 
	keep="true" 
	visible="false" 
	pausedonstart="true" 
	onhover="showtext(Click to stop);" 
	directionalsound="false" 
	onclick="plugin[vplg_2_1].stop();set(plugin[vplg_2_1].visible, false);" />

Monday, August 30th 2010, 1:44pm

Thanks for input, but maybe I should describe in details what I want to achieve:

I`d want to open a "infowindow" when I click a hotspot. The infowindow should be a animated swf, eg a small linear animation, or a a infowindows that "rolls down" from a menu.

I cant use .flv video for this.

The default for krpano is to make the swf visible when I click the hotspot, but by then the animation has already ran, and only the lastframe will show.

I`d like to show the swf animation from frame one to last frame when I click the hotspot.

Monday, August 30th 2010, 2:25pm

If it's a swf, can't you just stop(); it on frame 1, then use plugin[name].play() onover and plugin[name].gotoAndStop(1) onout? There's no 'default' action to happen when you click a plugin in krpano (from what I understand, I'm new here), you can do anything you want!

Monday, August 30th 2010, 3:47pm

I`d want to open a "infowindow" when I click a hotspot. The infowindow should be a animated swf, eg a small linear animation, or a a infowindows that "rolls down" from a menu.
I cant use .flv video for this.
The code i have given you does exactly what you want. An image will be shown as a hotspot; when you click that hotspot, a video will start playing. Click on that video to stop it.
You can use flv or any other video format that krpano can play.

Monday, August 30th 2010, 4:25pm

srisa: Thanks for input, but I actually dont want to play a video ;), I want to play a swf animation, not a flv video.

( ..or do you suggest to use always use the video plugin for flash animations ? )

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "JohnM" (Aug 30th 2010, 4:36pm)

Monday, August 30th 2010, 4:58pm

I missed the "swf file" thing *mellow* ; video player plugin plays only flv or any other H.264 encoded video, http://www.krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.ph…ad&threadID=812 .
To play the swf file, on clicking a hotspot, add another hotspot with the url pointing to the swf file. When the animation is stopped remove the newly added hotspot. I have never tried it though *smile*

Monday, August 30th 2010, 7:36pm

Here's the working solution for anyone who cares.
Protected has attached the following file:
  • example.zip (10.82 kB - 55 times downloaded - latest: Mar 21st 2017, 10:06am)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Protected" (Aug 30th 2010, 8:51pm)

Tuesday, August 31st 2010, 12:08pm

@Protected: Thanks, that was helpful.