multiframe image loading process - loading sequence

• I'm finally getting around to playing with the multiframe feature and really loving it. As I'm using it though, I was wondering about how the individual "frames" are loaded into the system.

The online demo seems a bit slow on my end.. and it made me wonder if all of the frames are being loaded on the backend while I'm looking at one frame... or if only a certain number of next / previous frames are loaded?

Only reason to ask is to help figure out what may be the best way to optimize the images (size) for each frame... and maybe to disable fullscreen in order to not allow a view that is too large for the chosen resolution.

Suggestions or other samples where used would be helpful.

Thanks.

• hmm. i feel like it does preload all images. i say that because i tried to make a 33 node multiframe and it takes forever to stop loading. in fact it never stops until i actually click through all 33 scenes. As i progress the loader bar starts to fill up. i chagned the config file to preview=true but when using the multiframe bat file I still get no previews.

no liking multiframes due to this. i checked the streetwalk360 guys site and his does not seem to do this. why do i get no preview and how come it will not load just the tiles for frame 1 and stop until I advance it?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!