You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, October 27th 2010, 11:37am

can't set round corner

I have a problem with the round corner settings in texttfield. I have this code

Source code

onhover="showtext([br]Text[br] text[br],style_lux)"/>

Source code

<textstyle name="style_lux"   font="Corbel"   fontsize="15"   bold="false"   italic="false"  borderalpha="5"   background="true"   backgroundcolor="0xFFEFD5"   border="true"   bordercolor="0x32CD32"   textcolor="0x32CD32"   alpha="0.9"   blendmode="normal"   edge="center"   textalign="left"   xoffset="0"   yoffset="-22"     />  

I have error: "ERROR: unknown attribute/path - textstyle[style_lux].borderalpha"

When i change "borderalpha" on "roundedge="5" i have error: "ERROR: unknown attribute/path - textstyle[style_lux].roundedge"

How can I set the round corners? *blink*

VN2009

Professional

Wednesday, October 27th 2010, 3:17pm

are you sure you are using the latest krpano.swf? some of the older versions did not know about rounded edges.

EDIT: upon further inspection there is no setting for borderalpha at all.
http://krpano.com/docu/xml/#textstyle

and i think rounded edges are set to the actual textfield plugin itself not the textstyle.

Wednesday, October 27th 2010, 3:46pm

yes, I have the latest version krpano -> "1.0.8.11 (build 2010-05-31)"

I tried also to set "roundedge" of the current hotspot, not in textstyle but to no avail. (?)

Perhaps this is because the hotspot is a file ".swf" and not "textfield.swf" ?

VN2009

Professional

Wednesday, October 27th 2010, 3:58pm

most likley. there is no setting for roundedge on hotspots either i believe it is jsut for the textfield.swf you can add drop shadows, glow and such to hotspots but not roudned edges.