You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

pwatts2

Beginner

• "pwatts2" started this thread

Monday, November 8th 2010, 5:19pm

Embedding krpano into Powerpoint 2003 Presentation

Hi all,

Was not sure where to post this. Has anyone tried to embed a krpano flash object into a Powerpoint presentation? I am trying to figure how to do this for PP2003. Anyone got any suggestions?

Cheers!

michel

Professional

Monday, November 8th 2010, 5:48pm

Hi pwatts2,

Perhaps this answer from kimblarsen...

SAlut.

pwatts2

Beginner

• "pwatts2" started this thread

Thursday, November 11th 2010, 8:42pm

Thanks Michel, useful but in the end the computer was not needed. I was wondering around the World Travel Market in London trying to talk to people about 360's, but Windows takes sooooo long to boot up each time...

Sam Rohn

Trainee

Monday, November 15th 2010, 2:51am

Thanks Michel, useful but in the end the computer was not needed. I was wondering around the World Travel Market in London trying to talk to people about 360's, but Windows takes sooooo long to boot up each time...

sounds like a good job for an iPad :)

sam
Sam Rohn :: 360° Panoramic Photography :: Location Scout :: New York City :: www.samrohn.com

PanoPress :: WordPress Plugin for 360° Panoramas in Flash & HTML5 :: www.panopress.org