Two videos in one scene. Troubles with separate pause and resume.

• Hi all! I have many videos in one scene, one of them starts playback onloadcomplete. I found the problem. Videos as static plugins and hotspots starts playback simultaneously. I solved this problem using dynamic plugins and hotspots. Ok. Then I need to start new video with automatically paused already played. I use this check-code:

Code
    ifnot(hotspot[video1].ispaused, set(hotspot[video1].pause()); set(plugin[video2].play()));

Q1: But it does not work. Is it limitation of videoplayer.swf? Or where is my mistake?

Q2: I need to pause-check many videos before next video starts. How to do it gracefully without checking all videos one by one?

Livepano.ru

• rodeus have you seen this post from MIchel he has found numerous bugs in the video player. klaus has posted a pre-release video player with some fixes. try to use the current player and maybe some of your issues will work themselves out. More Bugs on videoplayer as <plugin> !!!

as far as checking all your videos state. Michel created this really nice piece of code that will loop all hotspots or plugins and check them for a certain state. you could set it to loop all plugins and check the state of ispaused. dynamically remove all hotspots

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!