You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, November 29th 2010, 12:20am

How can I make virtual tour with hot spots?

I can't seem to find out how to make virtual tour with hotspots. I know how to make single panorama - with the "MAKE PANO (MULTIRES) droplet" but how to make many panoramas connected between each other in virtual tour?

Monday, November 29th 2010, 12:58am

Try using this code.

<hotspot name="hs1" url="your_hotspot_url_here.png" ath="0" atv="0"
scale="0.5" zoom="true" onhover="showtext(Your text here);"
keep="false"
visible="true" enabled="true" handcursor="true" capture="true" children="true"
zorder="0"
alpha="1.00" blendmode="normal"
smoothing="true"
onloaded="resetsize();"
onout=""

onclick="looktohotspot(hs1);
loadpano(your_xml_file_here.xml, null, MERGE, BLEND(1));
lookat(0,0,10);
zoomto(90,smooth(720,50,360));"
/>

Monday, November 29th 2010, 10:49am

Thanks. But isn't there some visual method for this? Krpano is so hard to use with all these codes and stuff. *sad* For example Pano2VR has a window in which you define the hotspots directly on your panorama and menus for every parameter you want to change.

VN2009

Professional

Monday, November 29th 2010, 11:42pm

you could try autopano panopro software that is one of the only working GUI for krpano.

Tuesday, November 30th 2010, 1:15am

Have a look at Panotour or Panotour Pro. I demo'ed it and it is not that bad for a beginner.

http://www.kolor.com/v3/index.php/fr/com…tent/article/25

Oops, that was French.

Here is the English Page.

http://www.kolor.com/v3/index.php/en/com…tent/article/25