Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Mittwoch, 19. November 2008, 22:51

zoom parametre of lookto() - not accurate ?

Hi

I'm trying the lookto() function and it seem that the zoom parameter are not accurate...
I've made some differents try with diferents value, some times it work , some not all the time and for the example above any time..

Quellcode

<krpano version="1.0.7" onstart="wait(load); action(autotour);">
  <action name="autotour">
    oninterrupt(action(returnaction));
    lookto(150,0,40);
    wait(3);
    lookto(242,0,20);
    lookto(280,0,30);
    wait(3);
    zoomto(20,smooth();
  </action>
</krpano>

In this example, when the action "autotour" is called for the first time,the result is NO CHANGE on the FOV value else when the last function zoomto() is executed... FOV value=40 all the time and at last value=20.
With a button, I call again the action "autotour". The result is FOV value=20 all the time....

I don't understand what's append. It seem that when the value difference are small, they are ignored...

Michel.

Donnerstag, 20. November 2008, 08:12

Hi,

no, normally it should work accurate, small differences are not ignored,

do you have a "view.fovmin" or "view.fovmax" set that are in the range of your used fov's?

in your code there is one small syntax error:

zoomto(20,smooth()); - the last bracket was missing here, maybe also a problem...

best regards,
Klaus

Donnerstag, 20. November 2008, 09:05

Ok, I've made a try using the main example krpano.html, editing the krpano.xml through the editor pluguin, using the same "autotour" action with zoomto(20,smooth()); corrected and it work perfectly...
Yes, I have a "view.fovmin" and "view.fovmax" set that are in the range of the used fov.
Sure there is something wrong on my original xml file. I going to make a look this afternoon...

Thank you Klaus.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »michel« (20. November 2008, 09:17)

Donnerstag, 20. November 2008, 21:45

I beg your pardon...on my file, I've used moveto() function instead of lookto()...
moveto() do not use FOV parameter !!!
Excuse me and thank you again.