You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, January 10th 2011, 2:01pm

how to add "wmode:transparent" in new version of krpano

Hello,
I have a question. How to add a "wmode: transparent" in new version of krpano:

This code is working good:

Source code

<script type="text/javascript">
var swf = createswf("krpano.swf");swf.addVariable("xml","pano4.xml");swf.embed("krpanoDIV");so.addParam("wmode", "transparent");
</script>

But this not working:

Source code

embedpano({swf:"pano.swf", xml:"pano4.xml", target:"pano" , wmode:"transparent" ,});

How can i make this? *confused* thank for answers

Zephyr

Professional

Monday, January 10th 2011, 2:34pm

try this:

Source code

<script>
	var viewer = embedpano({swf:"krpano.swf", id:"krpanoSWFObject", target:"krpano"});
	viewer.addVariable("xml", "tour.xml");
	viewer.addParam("wmode", 	"window");
	viewer.addParam("allowfullscreen", "true");
	viewer.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "always");
	viewer.passQueryParameters();
	viewer.embed();
</script>
3d childrens game using krpano Game
Minify your xml with my krpano XML Compressor
Krpano XML Parsing Error Checklist
Available for hire (krpano xml, javascript, actionscript, flash, php and ipad plugins).

Wednesday, January 12th 2011, 3:26pm

Hi,

see here:
http://krpano.com/docu/swfkrpanojs/#fu_createPanoViewer

the "embedpano" function is a special function that should be short and you can use when you don't need anything additional,

but you need still use the "createswf" or the newer "createPanoViewer" functions when you need more settings (like the Flash parameters),

best regards,
Klaus

Friday, July 20th 2012, 7:07pm

i have the same problem: I use wordpress and i[frame] plugin to embed my virtual tour on my site. I use this code on wordpress

[iframe height="550px" src="http://path of virtual tour/arturo_W.html" allowtransparency="true"]

and

this code on arturo_W.html:

<body>
<script src="swfobject/swfkrpano.js"></script>
<div id="container">
<div id="panoDIV" style="height:100%;">
<script>
var viewer = createPanoViewer({swf:"arturo.swf",target:"panoDIV"});
viewer.addVariable("xml", "arturo.xml");
viewer.addParam("wmode", "window");
viewer.embed();
viewer.addParam("allowfullscreen", "true");
viewer.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "always");
viewer.passQueryParameters();
viewer.embed();
</script>
<noscript>
<div id="tour">
<object width="100%" height="100%">
<embed src="arturo.swf" width="100%" height="100%" allowFullScreen="true">
</embed>
</object>
</div>
</noscript>
</div>
</div>
</body>

but nothing the iframe goes on top of navigation bar shadow. Some suggestion?

Sam Rohn

Trainee

Friday, July 20th 2012, 9:08pm

if you are using wordpress, you can use the panopress plugin which allows wmode to be set as desired in panopress preferences under advanced settings

http://www.panopress.org

and your panos can be added to wordpress posts and pages with a simple shortcode like this

[pano file="path/my-pano.xml"]

+ optional preview image, xml, html or swf embed, full compatibility w flash & html5, etc, see the instructions and panopress forums for more info

sam
Sam Rohn :: 360° Panoramic Photography :: Location Scout :: New York City :: www.samrohn.com

PanoPress :: WordPress Plugin for 360° Panoramas in Flash & HTML5 :: www.panopress.org

Sunday, July 22nd 2012, 1:20pm

if you are using wordpress, you can use the panopress plugin which allows wmode to be set as desired in panopress preferences under advanced settings

http://www.panopress.org

and your panos can be added to wordpress posts and pages with a simple shortcode like this

[pano file="path/my-pano.xml"]

+ optional preview image, xml, html or swf embed, full compatibility w flash & html5, etc, see the instructions and panopress forums for more info

sam
yes i know this plugin but in this moment i work in local (easyphp-wordpress) and panopress [pp] don't work with local installation:( [in panopress forum said me that i have to test panopress with an installation of wordpress online). so i have load my virtual tour on a server online and link it with panopress code.the problem with panorpess is that there isn't a way to set panorama size in percentage, only pixel:(

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "nonchiedercilaparola" (Jul 22nd 2012, 2:48pm)

Sunday, July 22nd 2012, 1:42pm

the problme of shadow is solved!!!!:

i have used "opaque" and not "windows":)

the only problem is that the i[frame] is a few shorter (some piexel) of my element content (there is'nt margin or pading all is at zero value).

solved i find and delete a istruction "min-height" in css file. all now work.

but....is it possible the get rounded angle of iframe contenent?

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "nonchiedercilaparola" (Jul 24th 2012, 10:39pm)