You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Mael B.

Trainee

• "Mael B." started this thread

Wednesday, April 1st 2009, 4:55pm

bug with Image Hotspots ??

I know there is a bug with polygonal hotpspot in the current beta version... perhaps, there is also one with image hotspot : i created a virtual tour with image hotspots to show pictures (http://perso.numericable.fr/mael.bathfie…isiteCapestang/). All was fine with my main computer, but these image hotspots did not appear in the tour using my laptop !! Actually, i checked the flash version : i was with flash v.10,0,12,xx on my laptop... and after upgrading to v.10,0,22,87 the image hotspots appeared correctly *smile*
So, i solved my little problem by myself... but i prefer notice this 'bug' here.

Zephyr

Professional

Wednesday, April 1st 2009, 7:51pm

I have flash v.10,0,22,87 too, And I see the spots clearly :)
3d childrens game using krpano Game
Minify your xml with my krpano XML Compressor
Krpano XML Parsing Error Checklist
Available for hire (krpano xml, javascript, actionscript, flash, php and ipad plugins).

martyhr

Intermediate

Thursday, April 2nd 2009, 8:23am

Hi Mael
I like your tour.
marty

Mael B.

Trainee

• "Mael B." started this thread

Thursday, April 2nd 2009, 7:44pm

I've got an other problem with the image hotspots of this virtual tour : they don't appear anymore when I create a standalone windows executale with KProtect *sad*

Saturday, April 4th 2009, 10:39am

Hi,

Quoted

I've got an other problem with the image hotspots of this virtual tour : they don't appear anymore when I create a standalone windows executale with KProtect
hmm, that's strange, I will check it...
the version of the included standalone flashplayer for the exe files is also 10,0,12,36,

could you maybe sent me the not working example,
it's really strange, my examples are working...

btw - great tour