You are not logged in.

• "sachagriffin" started this thread

Friday, May 27th 2011, 6:25pm

plugin onclick events can not be dynamically set.

I was trying something like onloaded="set(onclick,'openurl('http://digg.com',_blank)');trace(get(onclick));"
trace shows the onclick ok, but it doesn't work in HTML5. Flash works.

If I place the onclick in there non-dynamic the same as the dynamic output it works fine.

This is just a simple example for trying to set onclick dynamically, in my real project, I'm using txtadd to gather other variables together.
KRPano Developer: Portfolio ::Gigapixel Tagging Solutions - Porfolio 2 :: Facebook :: Twitter :: reddit.com/r/VirtualTour

Friday, May 27th 2011, 6:41pm

I love posting for help. 95% of the time I have the eureka moment 2 minutes later.

onclick CAN be dynamically set, but not via the shortcut name method I was trying out... you must fully address the element in krpano html5

not onclick
but plugin[name].onclick

it works in flash though...
KRPano Developer: Portfolio ::Gigapixel Tagging Solutions - Porfolio 2 :: Facebook :: Twitter :: reddit.com/r/VirtualTour

VN2011

Professional

Friday, May 27th 2011, 11:12pm

wouldnt you use altonloaded to set the onclick via html5? i am surprised it sets correctly with just onloaded.

Saturday, May 28th 2011, 1:26am

I think they only have precedence if they are set.